Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
First of all, miyusaki, thanks for uploading the movie.

Now, for my mini-review:

The first and the last scenes were the only ones I enjoyed. I would say it's worth downloading just for those two scenes even though the censoring is a bit on the heavy side.

fist and third scene for me

elclon

Aug 2, 2009
woow nice

attachment.php

maguro_001_001.jpg

maguro_001_003.jpg

kioakionline

Nov 11, 2009
Hi, guys.
I wrote "#338". This is about "#336" "ARMG-073". (I'm sorry I write sometimes.)

How do you play that movie?
I hope you guys tell me your ways, HOW you play that movie. or hints etc.

I've tried KMPlayer and WMP. I usually use Gom Player. (Those go the same results.)
It moves. And I can watch the movie.
But it's NOT smooth. That's a very very RARE case. (I've played more than 1,000 videos here in Akiba.)

Could you tell me HOW you play that "#336""ARMG-073"?
Thank you very much.

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
Hi, guys.
I wrote "#338". This is about "#336" "ARMG-073". (I'm sorry I write sometimes.)

How do you play that movie?
I hope you guys tell me your ways, HOW you play that movie. or hints etc.

I've tried KMPlayer and WMP. I usually use Gom Player. (Those go the same results.)
It moves. And I can watch the movie.
But it's NOT smooth. That's a very very RARE case. (I've played more than 1,000 videos here in Akiba.)

Could you tell me HOW you play that "#336""ARMG-073"?
Thank you very much.

Download this:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

And enjoy!

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
this is all well and good danny boy,but the question is.. can you get your hands on the elusive Takamine Miria?:tea:

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
I'll third that..
I really wish we could somehow pool together money and buy the damn SND Takamine Miria dvds for upload here. Both SND26 and her new one SND31 simply NEED to be made available on this thread.
Hell I'd buy them myself if i could find a way to order them.

However THANK YOU daniel123 for the link to SND17, i've been looking everywhere for that. Chiharu Nakasaki is so hot. Her and Takamine Miria are by far the hottest 'true' big ass girls in JAV. We also need to buy Chiharu's new movie MAGURO001, she looks sooooooo nice in that.

I strongly doubt torrents will show up for these dvds any time soon.
Can someone please direct me to a way to buy these?

Also, on a side note.. Takamine Miria has appeared in various multi-girl specials last year before her ass-centric JAMS movies started coming out.

Here are some screencaps of her from KRMV668.

Is it just me, or does it seem she put on some serious weight in new JAMS movies?

daniel123

Jan 15, 2009
ive come across several websites that will deliver the JAMS dvds international but it comes down to almost 50-70 USD...and they always jazz up the covers...its very disappointing when u actually see it..but this might be an exception...ive seen the previews and DANM

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
If folks wanna chip in that I can order Jam dvds (although some of the sites i've seen them on charge a fortune!)

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
Yes she does, that is Chiharu Nakasaki. So hot.

@Tiger : I seriously will help pay for Takamine Miria (SND26, SND31) and Nakasaki Chiharu (SND33, MAGURO001). I think we are not the only ones who want these dvds some come on people, speak up if your willing to help pay!

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
No, but if you read the thread you will see that we are discussing buying it for upload here.
If you want it but don't want to pay $60-70 to order the original then consider helping Tiger33 and i pay for it together.

daniel123

Jan 15, 2009
No, but if you read the thread you will see that we are discussing buying it for upload here.
If you want it but don't want to pay $60-70 to order the original then consider helping Tiger33 and i pay for it together.

i say we try n get in touch with the guy blogging on

http://checkpointbbw.blogspot.com/search/label/++SND SERIES

prob same guy here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214553&highlight=jams&page=15

hes somehow got a LOT of JAMS vids that arent available anywhere else and i doubt he paid 80$ each...ill try and put in a request or find out how hes getting them

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
If you are based in Japan then u can do this at a fraction of the cost due to the ability to then buy the DRM version of the movies (something which i asked for help on a while ago)

sites like DMM help those outside of Japan get hold of jitsuroku material and very good prices but Jam and Aroma is still very difficult to get unless u are in japan.

if there is someone in Japan who can help us here then we can get the movies at like $10-20 dollars a pop.

The movies that i get I mostly get via DMM services apart from my early Jitsuroku stuff which i had to buy the DVDs for (very expensive but I did it becuae it was for titles that i really wanted and no one else was in a position to make available)