Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
I'd be willing to donate money to Tiger and Azur but I just gotta be 100% sure that my money is going to where everyone says it's going.

T-shirt

May 23, 2009
Yes she does, that is Chiharu Nakasaki. So hot.

@Tiger : I seriously will help pay for Takamine Miria (SND26, SND31) and Nakasaki Chiharu (SND33, MAGURO001). I think we are not the only ones who want these dvds some come on people, speak up if your willing to help pay!

I'll help pay for the Chiharu MAGURO001 movie.

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
of course it will we just have to pick a film and make sure that either myselve or someone else can get it (gernally if i can get it via drm then its up the next day)

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
I'm trying to think how we could organize this to but people's worries to rest about pooling money for the dvds. Anyone have any ideas?

Personally i think it will just come down to trust between us big asian ass lovers..
However as tiger pointed out it will be quite expensive.

If we order SND26, SND31, and MAGURO001 it will be almost US$200 with shipping.

If i can get at least 4 other people to sign on for $40 each, i'll order them and provide donators with link passwords.
We will have to arrange exactly who is going to pay and who is going to get passwords ahead of time to insure we all invest the same amount.

Let me know guys! Look at the pics and preview movies and tell me its not with $40 or less for these 3

jsnd26.jpg

jsnd31.jpg

maguro01.jpg

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
Yeah w eneed to work something out

Ill have a look to see what prices I can get the dvds at

also I will look at DRM

and let you folks know in a while

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
I'm trying to think how we could organize this to but people's worries to rest about pooling money for the dvds. Anyone have any ideas?

Personally i think it will just come down to trust between us big asian ass lovers..
However as tiger pointed out it will be quite expensive.

If we order SND26, SND31, and MAGURO001 it will be almost US$200 with shipping.

If i can get at least 4 other people to sign on for $40 each, i'll order them and provide donators with link passwords.
We will have to arrange exactly who is going to pay and who is going to get passwords ahead of time to insure we all invest the same amount.

Let me know guys! Look at the pics and preview movies and tell me its not with $40 or less for these 3

Unfortunately you are not allowed to do this in this forum.
In the end you will have to post the links for free in this thread,
if you paid for it or not.
That is because the purpose of this forum is free sharing.

If you want to share files only with members who pay for it you are in the wrong forum.
Post a link here and switch to the "Request and Trade" forum.

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
Am I the only person who dislikes Takamine Miria.
Too fat legs to be a beauty in my opinion.
Latest Jitsuroku titles are far better for my taste.

SND26, SND31, MAGURO001
There seem to be no torrents for these.
Although there are many for Nakasaki Chiharu.
For example

Himemix-No.365 HINA-HD, Nakasaki Chiharu
View attachment 294354
2.97GB WMV HD, 4 seeds, 12peers, 600kB/s

OK update, I now watched and deleted it.
It got really just an example, do not download unless you really are a fan of her.

daniel123

Jan 15, 2009
Unfortunately you are not allowed to do this in this forum.
In the end you will have to post the links for free in this thread,
if you paid for it or not.
That is because the purpose of this forum is free sharing.

If you want to share files only with members who pay for it you are in the wrong forum.
Post a link here and switch to the "Request and Trade" forum.

well i like her thickness...and shes a great break from the usual plastic jap "beauties"...

mate thanks for the chiharu vids but seriously who really gives a danm where u post..are u seriously going to argue bull shit technicalities like that??

i think its only fair that ppl who pay for it get to share it (that way we might get more ppl to chip in too)..call it capitalism

regardless ILL CHIP IN...maybe open a paypal account or something for the pool..(now to figure out how to hide the payment from the girlfriend)

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
Ahhhh yesss...Its nice to see that wheels are in motion:joker:.Newyorker,thanks for the chiharu torrent,looks tasty.
You guys can count me in for $30,.. $10 towards each which is a small price to pay for such ASStounding videos!...have i gone to far? YES.:narcissist: I only ask that the videos be be in torrent form cause i cant stand download files like hotfile..ehhh.

p.s danny if your girlfriend cant appreciate Takamine Miria's ass with you...then its time to get a new girlfriend.lol!

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
anyone get me some links to buy?

so i can work out prices?

(fetich world is the only place i see - very expensive)

anyone here in Japan ?

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
I've looked in many places and i think if you can't get it off DMM then fetish-world is our best option. But its completely do-able.
We already have,
Tiger33
phuctlyfe
Daniel123
and myself donating.

If we can get just 2 or 3 more to chip in $30 we'll have enough for all 3 movies shipped.

I have a paypal account already and i'm willing to handle to money/order/upload if you guys can trust me, or i'm sure Tiger33 can do it as well.

Another thing to be settled is the format. I myself would prefer original ISO images. Is there anyone who would object to that?

@newyorker: Thanks for the info and the Chiharu himemax video. I will transfer to that forum once we get things organized.
However, if you don't like Miria&Chiharu's lovely thick legs and ass, i think you might be in the wrong forum as well :joker:

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
I'll donate $30 as well.
I've also looked around and I believe fetish world is going to end up being our only option :/

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
Another thing to be settled is the format. I myself would prefer original ISO images. Is there anyone who would object to that?

Depends on the size. If it's a large file size, I'd definitely like a condensed version (along with the .iso for people who want it).

daniel123

Jan 15, 2009
how much cheaper will it be in japan?
@phuctlyfe if its a torrent file then wouldnt it be available to everyone?
i was thinking we put it on some file share server with passwords so only the ppl who pay can get it...(in an effort to get more ppl to chip in)...theres a few other ppl in some other threads wanting these...ill mail them

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
i was thinking we put it on some file share server with passwords so only the ppl who pay can get it...(in an effort to get more ppl to chip in)...theres a few other ppl in some other threads wanting these...ill mail them

that's actually a pretty good idea.

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
yep good idea

I've ordered from fetish world before (so have sales history with them)

(personally not a fan of their service but they get the job done in the end - delivery takes alot longer than I would like - about 8 days or so)

so how many are chipping in ?

I can do a order on tuesday assuming I receive the funds via paypal or whatever method people prefer.

In regards to uploading

I can do it as ISO or converted (high quality convert)

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
I think we should have it on a file server for say 1 month or whatever - after which time we can open it up to more - and those who want it quicker can just help chip in for dvds - hopefully this should mean we get more people involved in helping with orders and of course getting more dvds made available.

We would also need change who does the order every now and then too