Bukkake/Fluids on Clothes or Other Objects

Dracom Zang

Oct 4, 2014
Hello there, I was wondering if anyone else shared this fetish of mine and perhaps know of a couple of JAVs that feature more of this fetish. This is mainly cum or other fluids and excrement on clothing and other personal items as opposed to just the breasts/face and other parts of the body. Personally speaking, cloth items like t-shirts, gym clothes, bed sheets and pillows work the best. Unfortunately, this is rather rare and I have only managed to find a handful after all this time.

dasd00158pl.jpg

[DASD-158] Aikawa Rin - Guys gather in her room and cum over all her belongings.

sddm128.jpg

[SDDM-128] Takeuchi Yumiko - Includes a scene where guys cum all over her face and school uniform and make her walk out in public as is.

46rgdr00093pl.jpg

[RGD-093] Various - First in the series and contains scenes where girls give clothed tit jobs and usually ends with the guys cumming on their shirts.

i231685.jpg

[DVDES-717] Various - Clothed tit jobs and more set on a bus and cum on clothes.

1rct00533pl.jpg

[RCT-533] Various - (Scat Warning!) Group of 3 office ladies take revenge on several co-workers by getting enemas and defecating on their belongings.

Aside from the Milky Cat series and PPPD/PPBD, Anyone know of any others?

Last edited:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Theres a new movie from Moodyz I think is right up your alley.

MIAD-781 Starring Yuuki Akane. It's her very first movie. I think she is really adorable. She is blindfolded most of the time which is a shame because I'd love to see her eyes. Hopefully she will do more sperm themed movies in the future.

miad781pl.jpg