Boob Wars

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Big Breasts or Flat Chests?

• Total voters

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
I'm more of an ass man but for boobs I like them somewhere down the middle, not too big but not flat-chested. A cups are too small for me and anything beyond a D is just too much.

I consider these a perfect pair of tits:
full

Reactions: kharo88 and Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Tough call....I want to waffle so I probably will. They both have their good points (and yes, medium and huge boobs should have been included in the poll). I used to like large, then I liked small and now it just depends on the girl. Some boobs just don't fit the frame and/or bulid of a girl I like ones that do. Big boobs just look better in clothes and most outfits just reflect that. You can't fit a big boob in your mouth and roll the nipple around on your tongue...that is a minus. Big boobs can actually get a little awkward in sex, often getting in the way.....seriously, small boobs are always where they are supposed to be. You can't tit fuck a girl with real small boobs. Big tits are like pillows and are very comfortable to rest on. So, I guess I am leaning towards the big boobs here...weighing the pros and cons about the whole thing.

Boobs
1411737072447-1.jpg
I am going to have to look around for some pictures to illustrate my argument more later, don't have many on hand now. Big or small perfect boobs attached to pretty girls are always nice.

01C434D.jpg

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
I appreciate both small and big tits, I'll post some of the actresses I like below:
I'll start with Tsubomi-chan
15602f90-s.jpg

Sunohara Miki
miki-sunohara-2.jpg

Kitagawa Hitomi
091601-2.jpg

Momoka Nishina (close to the max bust size for me)
tumblr_mmwmps7rW71rb8tmvo2_r1_500.gif

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I appreciate both small and big tits, I'll post some of the actresses I like below:
15602f90-s.jpg

Sunohara Miki
miki-sunohara-2.jpg

Kitagawa Hitomi
091601-2.jpg

Is Tsubomi's left nipple inverted? That cute. :p

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hitomi Kitagawa and Satomi Suzuki's boobs are medium size for me, but girls with smaller boobs could be cute too if they have body & face that I like, for example : Akira Shiratori, Yui Oba, Ran Asakawa, Rina Sawaguchi

hantijoseven

Jun 23, 2015
15602f90-s.jpg

Sunohara Miki
miki-sunohara-2.jpg

Kitagawa Hitomi
091601-2.jpg

Do you consider miki sunohara to have big or small boobs?