Boob Wars

Big Breasts or Flat Chests?

• Total voters

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I wasn't suggesting Hitomi's boobs were fake. Sorry for the confusion. When I said natural is better, that was just a general comment about boobs in general. Natural small breasts is better than fake big breasts, right?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Sometimes I like to see women with small boobs get bukkaked. Sometimes I like see women with big boobs get bukkaked. Variety is the spice of life.

Reactions: Casshern2

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Lovely gal, but in the size department, she's right in the middle of middle of the read. Neither flat nor big.
I would tend to bigger boobs, but hers are not bad, too. At least she has some. ;)

About needs more loli's statement: I'm not a fan of e.g. Hitomi. Hers are too big IMHO. And her face isn't that cute or nice. If a girl/women is cute it's okay if her boobs are - let's say - not the biggest (like Mana Sakura and others). But the biggest boobs are nothing if the girl (or her face) isn't nice (like e.g. Iroha Suzumura).

EDIT: I forgot: Naughtiness and a good performance are also vivid points. ;)

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Urumi Narumi are my favorite boobs at the moment. Small but not completely flat, with small areola and perky hard nipples. No matter what angle you see them from they are always pointy.

Definitely! Cute as hell, and a lovely set of perky boobs! Those nipples are simply majestic! :p

Reactions: needs more loli

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
About needs more loli's statement: I'm not a fan of e.g. Hitomi. Hers are too big IMHO. And her face isn't that cute or nice. If a girl/women is cute it's okay if her boobs are - let's say - not the biggest (like Mana Sakura and others). But the biggest boobs are nothing if the girl (or her face) isn't nice (like e.g. Iroha Suzumura).

EDIT: I forgot: Naughtiness and a good performance are also vivid points. ;)

I don't like Iroha Suzumura too

but I like Hitomi, Ria Sakuragi, Shiori Tsukada and many others jumbo boobs JAV actresses :cinta:

I'm enjoy watching many movies from Oppai, especially their PPSD

Reactions: CodeGeek

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
@you... such a beautiful actress, but it's like she's trolling us with this name. "Try finding me on google, bitch! Ha!"

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
@you... such a beautiful actress, but it's like she's trolling us with this name. "Try finding me on google, bitch! Ha!"
Ah, okay, the problem is that the name of the performer is You. But if you add an @ before it the forum thinks it's the name of a forum member. And a forum member with that name even exists. ;)
But the performer is her: :)
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%a1%f7YOU
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=12440/
Seems she retired long ago. :(

ninku2003

Apr 19, 2013

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Oh! Men, i wish i can find some of her film and download and watch because she's one of my favorite jav actress :mimisan:

Well, that DMM movie list gives you a good place to start. Just click on one of her movies (you'll probably have to go back a few pages. She's been retired a long time so the new ones are all compilations). Click on one of the movies with only her in it and you'll be able to find the item code. You might have to alter it, but if you know how item codes work it should be obvious. It's always letters, dash, numbers. So for this one:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=5pna054/

...it says 5pna054 if you scroll down. That means the item code is PNA-054.

ninku2003

Apr 19, 2013
Well, that DMM movie list gives you a good place to start. Just click on one of her movies (you'll probably have to go back a few pages. She's been retired a long time so the new ones are all compilations). Click on one of the movies with only her in it and you'll be able to find the item code. You might have to alter it, but if you know how item codes work it should be obvious. It's always letters, dash, numbers. So for this one:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=5pna054/

...it says 5pna054 if you scroll down. That means the item code is PNA-054.

Ohh! Thanks. Its free or not and how to download movies there its like torrent or browser? Sorry for to many question.

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Ohh! Thanks. Its free or not and how to download movies there its like torrent or browser? Sorry for to many question.

DMM is a site that sells media like DVDs. This is from the adult section of that site. You messaged me about having problems--this is probably because of you being in a place that restricts adult content. Probably it gets flagged because it's such a famous and high-profile distributor of adult content, whereas you can view this site because it flies under the radat.