Boob Wars

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Big Breasts or Flat Chests?

• Total voters

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
I have read that flat girls do need bras, to prevent their breasts from sagging when they get older.

bras don't reduce sagging because they get "lazy" by wearing a bra. and how are they they supposed to sag when they don't even have anything there

" Many women mistakenly believe that breasts cannot anatomically support themselves and that wearing a brassiere will prevent their breasts from sagging later in life.[13] Researchers, bra manufacturers, and health professionals cannot find any evidence to support the idea that wearing a bra for any amount of time slows breast ptosis."

"Bras don't prevent breasts from sagging, with regard to stretching of the breast ligaments and drooping in later life, that occurs very regularly anyway, and that's a function of the weight, often of heavy breasts, and these women are wearing bras and it doesn't prevent it."

"The key factors influencing breast ptosis over a woman's lifetime are cigarette smoking, her number of pregnancies, gravity, higher body mass index, larger bra cup size, and significant weight gain and loss."

"It is also commonly believed that the breast itself offers insufficient support and that wearing a bra prevents sagging which has not been found to be true."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptosis_(breasts)

"Wearing a bra does more harm than good - it does nothing to reduce back pain and weakens the muscles that hold up the breasts, resulting in greater breast sagging, Jean-Denis Rouillon, a sports science expert from the University of Besançon, France, reported after a 15-year study.

Rouillon says that the main conclusion from the preliminary results of his "marathon experiment" is that the bra is a false necessity."

"Medically, physiologically, anatomically - breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity. On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
random thought: do flat girls need bras?

Short answer: no they don't. No matter if bras do prevent sagging or not, it's not an issue for A- and B- cup tits. They just have have the sagging problem.

But sadly almost all flat-chested girls do wear bras, not to prevent sagging, but (1) to hide their breast, especially the nipples and (2) to pad and enhance the size of their tits.

I prefer busty girls to flat chest but I could like flat chest girls a whole lot more if they learn to (1) be proud of what they have, (2) be more open minded to exposing their chest in public. I don't mean all A-cup girls should be streaking around topless, but consider not wearing a bra on some days, or wearing very thin fabric bras or wear tight fitting clothings. Depending on situations (e.g. out for dinner or clubbing etc when lighting is dim), lets the guys enjoy a deep-neckline or let the shape of the nipples show thru the shirt or blouse. Instead they tend to put on half an inch of padding and underwire and whatnot to try to make their A/B-cups looks like C-, and then when you undress them it's a disappointment.

Flat chest girls tend to be slimmer and they should use that to their advantage, wearing tight T-shirt with no or minimal bra and maybe sometimes show some tummy or wear a tank. Expose the back to advertise the bralessness, tell the world "there aren't any melons here but all of them are real!" (not padding). I'd be much more interested in a A-cup girl without padding than a C-cup girl wearing a padded bra, because mentally I'm already discounting almost all girls by one and a half cup-size.

Back in the 80s, bralessness was much mroe common. Now I never see un-hidden nipples in public. It's possible (even common) to see short skirts or hot pants or whale tails or massive cleavage, but never see nipples. Even when I finally encounter a women not wearing a bra, it's still guaranteed you would not be able to discern her nipples thanks to padding (stick-on or sewed into her cloth) or lacking all that, scotch-tape. It's much more common to catch a glimpse of a woman's panty (going upstairs or on subways) then to catch discernible nipples under clothing.

lopio77

Jan 4, 2012
just voted for big breasts, but I think some of the examples for flat chests are definitely not what comes to my mind for flat chests. it'd be pretty interesting to see everyone's scale from too small <--> too big...lol

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I chose "Flat" because it was the lesser of two evils!
I like SOME breast there, B cup and under I usually say. I guess larger breasts aren't a bad thing. I just don't like them so big that they would knock me out during foreplay, or big huge areola.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
A girl's breasts so big that they could physically render a man unconscious would probably also prevent a man from being able hug her because his arms aren't long enough, or prevent him from getting close enough to her to be able to kiss her. There are a lot of disadvantages.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I watched the movie - also in a very v-e-r-y bad quality . I'm not into loli at all. And I wouldn't complain if she would be a little bit taller. On the other side I guess the guy in the movie is not the shortest guy at all. ;)
Her boobs are really nice, also they look - like in most movies - a lot bigger on the front cover than they are in the movie. ;)
Maybe I should also add that I don't like these movies just containing plain sex without any plot or story. So it was quiet boring. :( But her performance was nice. :D

Reactions: Casshern2

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i vote for big boobs, because more easy to turn on by big boobs girls than the flat chest

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
i vote for big boobs, because more easy to turn on by big boobs girls than the flat chest
Do mean that you get turned on more easily by big boobs? Or do you mean that women / girls having big boobs are getting turned on more easily? :confused:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Do mean that you get turned on more easily by big boobs? Or do you mean that women / girls having big boobs are getting turned on more easily? :confused:

pardon for my bad English :peace:

I mean I get turned on more easily by big boobs

but in my real life experience, girls who have slim body & small boobs are getting turned on more easily

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Not that I'm against the "mosquito-bite" boobs, because the last girl I dated had a pair of those.

But when it comes to cup size, bigger will always be better!!!!!!!!!

lusciousnet_hitomi_tanaka_gif_1002901160.gif
hitomi.gif
c05741bajw1elktw0l49ag20aa05iqv8.gif

Reactions: Ceewan

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I find myself downloading big-boobed girls more lately. Maybe I am starting to come around to this big boobs thing. The girl above is still a bit too much for me though...

I think hopefully we can agree natural is always better, regardless of size.

Reactions: Supmop and CodeGeek