Big Guys with Little Females

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Clipboard01.jpg

I thought I had a title like this one but I can't find it, two small girls in pigtails with one and then two rather large guys going at it. There's a part where one guy is doing a girl doggy style, the other girl lays back on his back, then the other guys starts on her that way. Any idea about a title/code or series like this? Or maybe a label that would have such titles.

Appreciate you!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
@zonan, thank you so much! That sure enough is from that title, thanks for IDing that, friend. It ended up not being the one I was remembering or looking for but, dagburnit, that's the only thing close enough I could find on Google Images searching for fat guy jav haha! I thought that had to be it, just not with the second guy in the scene yet and I didn't remember exactly the girls in it. But, thanks for finding that because it got me down a different rabbit hole snooping around the web and my own collection (via my hand dandy web interface) and eventually found it, I knew I had it!

found.jpg

T28-530 Niece Fucking A Video Record Of Niece Swapping Breaking In Sex Between 2 Uncles Ai Hoshina Hinano Kamisaka

T28-530.jpg

And here is the scene I was remembering a bit wrong, she wasn't on the other guys back while on her back, but, she was on his back. :p

vlcsnap-2020-08-14-21h01m57s963.png

There are four more titles in that series, outstanding! Again, thank you so much!

https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=series/id=220361/sort=date/

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Even better! The one that I remember, I was remembering right! Only it wasn't T28-530 it was another in the series.

T28-566 Torture Accompaniment Exchange Record ~ Nagase Yui Mikan Rika By Uncle Exchange 5 To 2 Uncle

55t2800566pl.jpg

And here is that exact scene!
vlcsnap-2020-08-14-21h18m20s780.jpg