Anybody know about these girls? [PICTURE INSIDE]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blackdeja

Mar 2, 2013
Hi guys, so a few days ago I encountered with these two actress, one of them I'm pretty sure is JAV Idol but I can't tell who she is, and another one is never saw her before, so below I gave you guys this two pictures, hope you can help me identify this girl

attachment.php

This is the first one, I don't know who is she, never saw her before until I find her video. But I don't remember where I got her video so I don't have any link to her video anymore, but If I can find it, i will post it here.

attachment.php

This is the second girl, at first glance I thought she was Tsubasa Amami, but later I found out she wasn't. For this one I still got the video link

http://xhamster.com/movies/1023904/gokkun_japan_by_m_d_f.html

So that's two girls that caught my attention, I really appreciate if there's somebody could tell me who are they :puzzled:

Blackdeja

Mar 2, 2013
Bump

Anyway I had already found the second actress that I mention, I believe she is Yua Kisaki. Yeah after a long trip at last :notagain:

But however I can't find the info about the first actress. So please if anybody here ever see the first actress movie somewhere, please kindly share it here :notagain:

Blackdeja

Mar 2, 2013
Bump

Man...still can't find any info about the girl in the first picture :exhausted: and now I even can't find her video in website anymore :notagain:. Based on the background of the video it seems like it was some short of the JAV movie but still got no clue about this girl.