Anybody know about these girls? [PICTURE INSIDE]

Blackdeja

Mar 2, 2013
Hi guys, so a few days ago I encountered with these two actress, one of them I'm pretty sure is JAV Idol but I can't tell who she is, and another one is never saw her before, so below I gave you guys this two pictures, hope you can help me identify this girl

attachment.php

This is the first one, I don't know who is she, never saw her before until I find her video. But I don't remember where I got her video so I don't have any link to her video anymore, but If I can find it, i will post it here.

attachment.php

This is the second girl, at first glance I thought she was Tsubasa Amami, but later I found out she wasn't. For this one I still got the video link

http://xhamster.com/movies/1023904/gokkun_japan_by_m_d_f.html

So that's two girls that caught my attention, I really appreciate if there's somebody could tell me who are they :puzzled:

Blackdeja

Mar 2, 2013
Bump

Anyway I had already found the second actress that I mention, I believe she is Yua Kisaki. Yeah after a long trip at last :notagain:

But however I can't find the info about the first actress. So please if anybody here ever see the first actress movie somewhere, please kindly share it here :notagain:

Blackdeja

Mar 2, 2013
Bump

Man...still can't find any info about the girl in the first picture :exhausted: and now I even can't find her video in website anymore :notagain:. Based on the background of the video it seems like it was some short of the JAV movie but still got no clue about this girl.