I'm searching this av for months

metalgrayfox

Dec 16, 2012
Hello guys, I am looking for an av that i can't find anymore.

There's an onsen, a girl goes there alone and starts to chat the water with three people (two men and a girl). after a while, the managers make the people go out of the water for some kind of check. after a while, they go back into water and two of the three people start to make sex. the other guy asks the lone girl to have sex with him, and after a little time she accepts. The story goes on the same way with other girls.

Do you know the title or the code for this movie? I hope you can help me...

Last edited by a moderator:

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
It's a long journey, but rather than doing nothing you can try finding it yourself. Trying google using the term "温泉" for onsan as for sites try javfree.me
so all together google "温泉 javfree.me"

you can also try dmm digital , or even akiba-online itself.

P.S. More info always helps. Like where/when did you see it, how the actress looks .(teen?,Mature,seen her in other vids, etc..), any idea of what the title was,

metalgrayfox

Dec 16, 2012
I tried myself, i say this in the title lol

However, I downloaded it long time ago but i must have deleted for a mistake. Surely I downloaded it from here. The term is onsen, I made a search by kanji and romaji but i found nothing. There's not an actress, they are amateurs tricked to do some sex. The thing that i remember the best, is that the workers from the onsen make the guests go out from the water completely naked to do some sort of check, and the girl is completely embarassed. However, the actors are two males and a women who talk with the random girl. Then two of the actors start to make sex, and the lone male tries to convince the random girl to have sex with him. That's the plot, I don't remember anything else :(

Now I'm trying to search on javfree.me like you suggested, I hope to have more luck.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
I tried myself, i say this in the title lol

However, I downloaded it long time ago but i must have deleted for a mistake. Surely I downloaded it from here. The term is onsen, I made a search by kanji and romaji but i found nothing. There's not an actress, they are amateurs tricked to do some sex. The thing that i remember the best, is that the workers from the onsen make the guests go out from the water completely naked to do some sort of check, and the girl is completely embarassed. However, the actors are two males and a women who talk with the random girl. Then two of the actors start to make sex, and the lone male tries to convince the random girl to have sex with him. That's the plot, I don't remember anything else :(

Now I'm trying to search on javfree.me like you suggested, I hope to have more luck.

Since you deleted it, try using file recovery programs. Just a heads up, I didn't download and try this myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FuTVgyfM-g . It's called Recuva from piriform (But I use Ccleaner also by piriform) . If that doesn't work google some other programs? Another heads up, If you reformatted your computer, your chances are slim?(Once again I never tried it so I'm not sure it reformatting will affect it.)

Also did you download from a filehost site or through torrent?

metalgrayfox

Dec 16, 2012
it was too much time ago to use recuva, and I noticed too late that I deleted it -____-". However, i downloaded it by torrents.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Man I feel bad for you
But I think you should move on though...:dizzy:

metalgrayfox

Dec 16, 2012
I'll try to explain the plot a little bit, maybe my english improved from last time:

There's an onsen, a girl goes there alone and starts to chat the water with three people (two men and a girl). after a while, the managers make the people go out of the water for some kind of check. after a while, they go back into water and two of the three people start to make sex. the other guy asks the lone girl to have sex with him, and after a little time she accepts. The story goes on the same way with other girls.

If it rings a bell, please let me know :(

Last edited by a moderator: