Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JImmy85line

Jul 17, 2020
Anybody think that Shida Mizuki looks like Kawahara Kanae? Imagine a shared scene with both of them together.

juny062pl.jpg

h_139dkwt015pl.jpg
Oh yeahh, it would be world heaven if both actress in the same scene! hope they hear us ! FItch, Maguro, Marrion ! Anyway, as far as i know, Kanae is still yet to be in Marrion (MKZ / MMKZ) please bring her ! Agreed mate? Hahaha

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah they do look kind of similar. And they share something else in common: they both need a good, hard spanking. Those kinds of asses cannot go unpunished!

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Some like minded Japanese person has created a site that blogs a lot of JAV ass. Definitely worth checking out

Reactions: [Warlord]

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
For me, how can you mention this category and not think of Ayane Asakura- her booty was the main theme of many of her movies- loved it when she would give some lucky guy an ass job, standing or on the bed... a great performer overall, a really good squirter, and always had that smirk on her face that said-"you want to fuck me, don't you?'

Attachments

• Ayane Asakura.jpg
    Ayane Asakura.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: PK Atomsk

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011

1sw854pl.jpg

scene 1 - Tomori Chihiro
She only has 2 vids listed under her as of now but i highly recommend checking her scene is this. Definitely the best scene and ass

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I may post screen shots and gifs later but June Lovejoy slimmed down a bit and I really enjoyed her latest. I have always thought she was a stellar performer but I guess she took a break to align herself more with conventional Japanese beauty standards?mist381pl.jpeg