Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
But that article is talking about what she did in her "retire". I haven't watched anything recent from her, but I can believe her ass from 2019-2020 is from the gym and not from surgery.
For example this video from December '19
View attachment 2799467

In this other one you can feel by the waist and quad line that she really hit the gym.

View attachment 2799468

Other video from the end of 2019

View attachment 2799469

With that volume she would be really fluffly if she hadn't go to the gym, and however she has (had) a really tight body.

So she gained 10kg she said. She is just bigger, mainly fat storage because I don't see any muscle definition. Shoulders, back, arms, nothing. And it's not her "fit girl" bullshit training that will build anything. I saw bodyweight lunges lmao.

55-sexy-and-hot-beth-phoenix-pictures-–-bikini-ass-boobs--sharenatorsharenator.jpeg
Above, she isn't shredded, normal bodyfat, and you can still see her muscles.

wwedivasflex6.jpg
Same for her legs and butt. You can see her quads and hamstrings.

All those "fit girls" on social media and even girls just wearing leggings just have a fat butt. Because it's too big compared to the legs and again, when you take a look at athletes, with bigger muscles, their ass isn't that big and the shape is different (muscle is different from fat).

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
But those are professional fit girls (fighters for what I see) who work for WWE, so I'm 95% sure they use anabolic substances. I'm not gonna say that the 2019 Maria Nagai is the fittest girl but to me it's pretty obvious she hit the gym and that her ass is natural.

I've seen a lot of "fatty" jav girls, even idols who are skinnier than (2019) Nagai and when the weight gain is only fat it's pretty obvious.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
But those are professional fit girls (fighters for what I see) who work for WWE, so I'm 95% sure they use anabolic substances. I'm not gonna say that the 2019 Maria Nagai is the fittest girl but to me it's pretty obvious she hit the gym and that her ass is natural.

I've seen a lot of "fatty" jav girls, even idols who are skinnier than (2019) Nagai and when the weight gain is only fat it's pretty obvious.
For sure, any pro athlete is likely on something. But it was just for showing that even with a real training (not those stupid training promoted by gurus), a muscular ass isn't huge. It fits the body.

vlcsnap-2021-12-21-01h56m51s638.png
So I downloaded the same movie lol, and yeah, there, it looks good, so before the implants and her fat gain. But I'm not sure about how her workout affected that. I would need her real training plan to judge haha. Still, she probably just did "legs" as her upper body has nothing, no upper back development to balance the lower body. That's typical of "fit girls" on instagram tho (reason I ignore those girls)
unfortunately, she went crazy and ruined her body after that :(

Reactions: shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
There's a new actress who seems talented but she has heavy plastic surgery. She looks similar to Maria Nagai. I am pretty sure she has butt implants as well.

ebod875pl.jpg

Reactions: vesania999

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Top 10 Favorite Butts Currently?

Mao Kurata
Mao Kurata.jpeg

Yayoi Mizuki
mizuki-yayoi-1.jpeg

Nao Jinguuji
Nao.jpeg

Akari Mitani
Akari.jpeg

Kurea Hasumi
Kurea.jpeg

Jin Yuki
Jin Yuki.jpeg

Mihina Nagai
mihina-nagai-2.jpeg

Ruka Inuba
ruka-inaba-14.jpg

Yuka Yuzuki
Yuka.jpg

Nami Hoshino
Nami Hoshino.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I saw!!!! But...I was a Gear VR user. Samsung shut that down and I don't like any of the other apps that work with it. So, taking a break until I decide to get something later.
I have a quest, but I'm looking for an alternative. I saw these, but I don't think the resolution would be high enough

353df300-2bda-11ec-9eee-235c6870125d.cf.jpg

Reactions: Casshern2

chieftain

May 28, 2020
For some reason I think the big booty genre feels kind of neglected in recent months. My favorite series was from NHDTA/NHDTB- the hospital themed one where "aunts" would ride "nephew" ' s dick. It was also really themed around big asses. It doesn't have a new episode since the pandemic started maybe because they don't want the hospital theme but they may have just changed not getting rid of the series. Another one that I was enjoying a lot was the ass themed shota from glory quest. For the past few months there weren't any new series from it either. Also the in last couple episodes the girls asses weren't that big. The past updates from MMKZ/MMKS the girl's asses weren't that big either. For some reason the industry seems to be neglecting the big ass theme at least this is my observation. Do you agree with me and do you know if there is a reason for that?

maload

Jul 1, 2008
how big do you want ?
i watched shoto vs big ass too,.. mukai ai is one of them
i dont think mukai is a big ass person at all. but when she in the movies then this movies show her " big enough ass "
????haha gvh and such
of course shinoda yu is very " big ass for me " she is really that big ..
its kind of ...o i dont know... i think " the big ass theme " is so easy to do ...why they dont do it ?
hmmm
i am not really kind of big ass but i just like doggy ..