Big Booty JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JImmy85line

Jul 17, 2020
For some reason I think the big booty genre feels kind of neglected in recent months. My favorite series was from NHDTA/NHDTB- the hospital themed one where "aunts" would ride "nephew" ' s dick. It was also really themed around big asses. It doesn't have a new episode since the pandemic started maybe because they don't want the hospital theme but they may have just changed not getting rid of the series. Another one that I was enjoying a lot was the ass themed shota from glory quest. For the past few months there weren't any new series from it either. Also the in last couple episodes the girls asses weren't that big. The past updates from MMKZ/MMKS the girl's asses weren't that big either. For some reason the industry seems to be neglecting the big ass theme at least this is my observation. Do you agree with me and do you know if there is a reason for that?
yup pal very true, i think we are on the same boat of preference here buddy, indeed hospital themed is my fav too and not be ignored the big booty shall be the nurse / doctors hehe.. anyway NHDTA/NHDTB/MMKZ/MMKS and to add up MAGURO, OONIKU, POTYAJ, BABURU and etc which movie code you like the most and which actress is your top 10 pal if it could be listed out..

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
how big do you want ?
i watched shoto vs big ass too,.. mukai ai is one of them
i dont think mukai is a big ass person at all. but when she in the movies then this movies show her " big enough ass "
????haha gvh and such
of course shinoda yu is very " big ass for me " she is really that big ..
its kind of ...o i dont know... i think " the big ass theme " is so easy to do ...why they dont do it ?
hmmm
i am not really kind of big ass but i just like doggy ..
There are two categories : toned ass and fat ass. Both look completely different. One category is all about the harmony, fitting the girl's body (slender in general), with a round shape. Examples are Mukai Ai, Amakawa Sora, Nishimiya Yume, ...
The other category, fat ass, is just all about being big, shape is different (to say the least), cellulite on thick legs and ass cheeks and bodiess are like Tsukasa Shiori, Fujisawa Rio, ...

And Shinoda Yu lost her ass a while ago, with her weight loss. She's skinny for at least 3-4 years.

Reactions: Casshern2

maload

Jul 1, 2008
There are two categories : toned ass and fat ass. Both look completely different. One category is all about the harmony, fitting the girl's body (slender in general), with a round shape. Examples are Mukai Ai, Amakawa Sora, Nishimiya Yume, ...
The other category, fat ass, is just all about being big, shape is different (to say the least), cellulite on thick legs and ass cheeks and bodiess are like Tsukasa Shiori, Fujisawa Rio, ...

And Shinoda Yu lost her ass a while ago, with her weight loss. She's skinny for at least 3-4 years.
thank you so much about this .
nice example too

chieftain

May 28, 2020
yup pal very true, i think we are on the same boat of preference here buddy, indeed hospital themed is my fav too and not be ignored the big booty shall be the nurse / doctors hehe.. anyway NHDTA/NHDTB/MMKZ/MMKS and to add up MAGURO, OONIKU, POTYAJ, BABURU and etc which movie code you like the most and which actress is your top 10 pal if it could be listed out..
Well my favourite code is definitely the NHDTA/NHDTB with the cowgirl aunts in the hospital. Not much of a top 10 but on the top of my head I really like:
  • Hasumi Kurea- she is not currently active and lost some weight and ass unfortunately
  • Shinoda Yuu- before she lost weight
  • Kurata Mao
  • Mitani Akari
  • Asahi Ema
  • Mariya Nagai
  • and maybe Aika - but her ass is not big at all
As you can see not all of the girls have the biggest asses in my favourites. However they have so to say "well shaped(peach)" asses.

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
Tomomi Motozawa

Try CHAE-003

View attachment 2893434
its actually MAGURO-057 but you put me in the right direction

h_455maguro057pl.jpg

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
@Casshern2 well done as always my friend. third row - Right is the one i'm hunting down. All i know is that she has Marie in her name.

Last edited: