Best Video Game You've Played?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
You might like the Icewind Dale's, also by Bioware. Also Temple of Elemental Evil (you should install the patches to fix some bugs) by Atari. www.co8.org makes an awesome mod for this game.

Yeah, I know and have played those games! I know about pretty much every noteworthy Western RPG and have most likely even given all of them a try, it's just that if they're not on the list it's because I didn't really enjoy them. But thanks for the recommendations! :)

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
I don't play games any more. They are substituted with JAV :) but on my 90's youth used to play classics Nintendo or others...
killer instinct, mortal kombat, street fighter, cadillacs and dinosaurs, pacman, tetris, arkanoid, super mario bros, contra and many many more...

Remember that i been very satisfied playing alone or with friends.

Reactions: Ceewan

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't play games any more. They are substituted with JAV :) but on my 90's youth used to play classics Nintendo or others...
killer instinct, mortal kombat, street fighter, cadillacs and dinosaurs, pacman, tetris, arkanoid, super mario bros, contra and many many more...

Remember that i been very satisfied playing alone or with friends.

Some of those games were pretty good, and some of those have spawned series that are still going! Besides, there's a resurgence of old-school-like games with pixel graphics and all, and there's some good stuff in between depending on what you like, so I think you'd find some good games to play should you ever make time for it! But I don't blame you for putting JAV first! :D

Reactions: kawdjav

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Some of those games were pretty good, and some of those have spawned series that are still going! Besides, there's a resurgence of old-school-like games with pixel graphics and all, and there's some good stuff in between depending on what you like, so I think you'd find some good games to play should you ever make time for it! But I don't blame you for putting JAV first! :D

Yeah, recently saw Mortal Kombat X with Predator character new to me also Killer Instinct but for years I have not followed the new updates. However Predator in mortal kombat really liked watching on youtube. JAV took something from youth Yes, but gives something as adult.Simply different desires at different ages.

Reactions: Ceewan and kharo88

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Gaming has come a long way since the 90s'. Virtual worlds, online gaming with realtime speed and great graphics, even online chess forums that can tell if your opponent is cheating using modern chess programs.....Nothing wrong with giving games another go. All JAV and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Reactions: kawdjav

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Gaming has come a long way since the 90s'. Virtual worlds, online gaming with realtime speed and great graphics, even online chess forums that can tell if your opponent is cheating using modern chess programs.....Nothing wrong with giving games another go. All JAV and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

My childhood starts in 90's with games, most of them are the product of late 80's. Very recommended giving a try back yeah, but I know that will eat my free time faster than an ice cream :) The last game i played "Delta Force Task Force Dagger" typical related to CS. I remember having fun in the early millenium with some friends online. Well, growing the game passion on me begin slowly disappear.

Here and there i play somtimes Flash or HTML5 online just to relax after work usually pacman.

Reactions: Ceewan

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Just to add two more:

DOOM (2016) is incredible. I got it during the QuakeCon 2018 sale and it was totally worth it. It would have been absolutely worth it to pick it up even at full price. A true masterpiece. My only complaint is that the upgrade that gives you a ping whenever you're near secrets almost never worked. You don't have to be an FPS fan to enjoy it, if you're a fan of video games in general, you've got to play it. The only downside is that DOOM has completely ruined other FPS games for me as nothing compares to it. Fortunately, the sequel, DOOM Eternal, is set to release sometime during Spring 2019.

Age of Barbarian EX is a side-scrolling hack 'n' slash action platformer engineered to look like an '80s sword & sorcery film. This is the only game out there that tops DOOM in the power fantasy aspect. If you love seeing beautiful, naked women, slaughtering monsters and the gore that accompanies it, retro gameplay, epic soundtracks and feeling like the ultimate badass, then this game is for you. It's got a few issues that make this game a rough diamond, but the devs have been working tirelessly to fix everything and provide a bug-free experience. It's already got one DLC out and a free DLC is scheduled to drop this Autumn. ARENA An Age of Barbarians Story is a similar game to this one from the same developer, but I haven't played that yet. And the good news is that there's a third Barbarian game coming sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakuramania.Club

MrSound

Akiba Citizen
Oct 4, 2018
Glad to see that so much fans of Final Fantasy serie here.
My favorite is: Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10 parts.
Front mission 4 from Square.
Valkirie Profile from Enix.
Also like Metal Gear from Hideo Kajima.
Tomb Raider almost all parts.
There was good RPG on Sega Dreamcast it calls: Skies of Arcadia.
Command and Conquer on PC and PSOne.
jumpman0945 - Chrono Trigger - great one also!

There was a lot of good games in my life.

seitoseitan

Nov 7, 2014
Suikoden, Pokemon, Digimon World, Harvest Moon, Earthbound and Yakuza. And Football Manager too!

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
haaa...there can't be just one.

Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, the early Kingdom Hearts haha.

Reactions: mago

DemonDice

Mar 28, 2019
It's far too difficult to just choose one game.
Chrono Trigger - One of the Best Stories
Chrono Cross - They tried to make a sequel... I give them credit for making an outstanding RPG
Final Fantasy VII / VIII / IX - The Best Final Fantasy Games Until XV
Elder Scrolls Morrowind - The first true 3D RPG
Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Mod to your Heart's Content
Grim Dawn - Better than Diablo
Victor Vran - Another great ARPG
Subnautica - The Best Survival Game
The Long Dark - Second Best Survival Game
Tomb Raider - The First Good Reboot
South Park Stick of Truth - A Fun and Funny Experience
Halo Trilogy - First Great Co-Op FPS
Mass Effect Trilogy - Excellent Space Opera

Lots more I'm sure.

Reactions: robbus

Auto455

Mar 29, 2016
StarCraft II

If you are good, become a pro and make tons of money. Even the played games commentators on YT make money.

incertus

Jun 8, 2017
According to my steam game time recording,the longest is Fallout:New Vegas,and I really like it,but in fact the game I played most is Heroes 3,since my high school.I also like Baldur's gate,finished the whole trilogy in 300hours.and now I found Hollow Knight(luckily),played 172hours to get a 112% percentage complement,what matters is I CRIED after the ending,the only and the first time in playing games.I can't tell why,but can't help myself...