1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Video Game You've Played?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Speeny, Oct 12, 2015.

1. kharo88

kharo88 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know and have played those games! I know about pretty much every noteworthy Western RPG and have most likely even given all of them a try, it's just that if they're not on the list it's because I didn't really enjoy them. But thanks for the recommendations! :)

2. kawdjav

kawdjav JAV Enthusiasts

I don't play games any more. They are substituted with JAV :) but on my 90's youth used to play classics Nintendo or others...
    killer instinct, mortal kombat, street fighter, cadillacs and dinosaurs, pacman, tetris, arkanoid, super mario bros, contra and many many more...

Remember that i been very satisfied playing alone or with friends.

Ceewan likes this.
  3. kharo88

kharo88 Well-Known Member

Some of those games were pretty good, and some of those have spawned series that are still going! Besides, there's a resurgence of old-school-like games with pixel graphics and all, and there's some good stuff in between depending on what you like, so I think you'd find some good games to play should you ever make time for it! But I don't blame you for putting JAV first! :D

kawdjav likes this.
  4. kawdjav

kawdjav JAV Enthusiasts

Yeah, recently saw Mortal Kombat X with Predator character new to me also Killer Instinct but for years I have not followed the new updates. However Predator in mortal kombat really liked watching on youtube. JAV took something from youth Yes, but gives something as adult.Simply different desires at different ages.

Ceewan and kharo88 like this.
  5. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

Gaming has come a long way since the 90s'. Virtual worlds, online gaming with realtime speed and great graphics, even online chess forums that can tell if your opponent is cheating using modern chess programs.....Nothing wrong with giving games another go. All JAV and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

kawdjav likes this.
  6. kawdjav

kawdjav JAV Enthusiasts

My childhood starts in 90's with games, most of them are the product of late 80's. Very recommended giving a try back yeah, but I know that will eat my free time faster than an ice cream :) The last game i played "Delta Force Task Force Dagger" typical related to CS. I remember having fun in the early millenium with some friends online. Well, growing the game passion on me begin slowly disappear.

Here and there i play somtimes Flash or HTML5 online just to relax after work usually pacman.

Ceewan likes this.
  7. AlexisTan

AlexisTan New Member

Dragon Age Series and the Persona series for now. Waiting anxiously for Persona 5.

I have always prefer games with very fleshed out characters.

!!liger!! and kharo88 like this.