Best of rct game shows?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

furqu

Oct 1, 2014
Hi,
I want to know that which of the rct game shows movies you consider the best?

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Do you mean only the game shows in the RCT "universe" or videos in general? What are your favorites?

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
My favorite is still one of the first ones I found, RCT-366. It's a life size board game of "Snakes and Ladders."

Most of the other game shows are based off of guessing whose naked body belongs to whom. Those are okay to watch, but the format got a bit stale.

Reactions: furqu

furqu

Oct 1, 2014
My favorite is still one of the first ones I found, RCT-366. It's a life size board game of "Snakes and Ladders."

Most of the other game shows are based off of guessing whose naked body belongs to whom. Those are okay to watch, but the format got a bit stale.
Thank you for the response dear.