Rena Sakaguchi
118sga026pl.jpg

Nana Nakamura
2cwm226pl.jpg

Reactions: CodeGeek

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
On R18, I was looking for new girls couple weeks ago and I stumbled upon Nao Wakana and Michiru Morisaki but I didn't pick them because from what I've seen from their video trailers, I wasn't that much exited to see more. But they are cute for sure with great bodies. Michiru reminds me a bit of Maisaki Mikuni.
My top newcomers of 2015 are :

Minami Nana (Makimura Hina)
minami_nana_3998-125s.jpg

Takashima Ami (I was looking for a girl over 30s, she's a perfect shy woman with a well shaped body)
h_086hthd00121jp-1.jpg

Mukai Ai
CVnihrsU8AAHmfk.jpg

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
did not notice Rena Sakaguchi debut was in 2015, she's good ;)

On R18, I was looking for new girls couple weeks ago and I stumbled upon Nao Wakana and Michiru Morisaki but I didn't pick them because from what I've seen from their video trailers, I wasn't that much exited to see more. But they are cute for sure with great bodies. Michiru reminds me a bit of Maisaki Mikuni.
My top newcomers of 2015 are :

Minami Nana (Makimura Hina)
View attachment 563750

Takashima Ami (I was looking for a girl over 30s, she's a perfect shy woman with a well shaped body)
View attachment 563749

Mukai Ai
View attachment 563748

Ai Mukai looks like lesbian, how her skill ? I never watch her, she interesting

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
to me it felt like a fairly weak year, nobody came in and just dominated like in the past few years

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Unfortunately her actual boobs are much smaller than they look on that cover. :(
Sans titre.png
They aren't that small I think.

Ai Mukai looks like lesbian, how her skill ? I never watch her, she interesting

I've only watched one movie of her (SMA-806). I fast forwarded FSET-596 (because it wasn't really good, bad actors and the camera angles didn't helped imo). I think she does a good job overall, she's like the quiet classmate. And I have to say that her short haircut adds a little something to her attractiveness.

Reactions: Supmop and CodeGeek

lopio77

Jan 4, 2012
to me it felt like a fairly weak year, nobody came in and just dominated like in the past few years

I don't wanna alter the course of this thread to something off-topic. But, mind saying which debutants dominated the past few years?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Just dropping in with some big thanks for those contributing to this thread.~

As someone who doesn't really follow, shall we say, "current events" in JAV, just seeking out stuff on whims and then stumbling onto performers I like, I didn't really have a clue about nearly any of these ladies.~

Appreciated.^^

(Only shame is the "debut" phase of girls' videos tend to be a tad tedious, looking forward to several of these pretty faces getting into themes and plots)
Yeah, but her boobs on the right side of that SNIS-563 cover look a lot bigger than they really are. :(
Haha I just downloaded 2 of her films earlier and suffered the same disappointment. Should have guessed, typical.

Still, she's quite pretty and while they're smaller than portrayed, they have kind of a unique, nice shape. I'll be checking for her in the future.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

I think because there are so many performers now, so the competition is tight

I've only watched one movie of her (SMA-806). I fast forwarded FSET-596 (because it wasn't really good, bad actors and the camera angles didn't helped imo). I think she does a good job overall, she's like the quiet classmate. And I have to say that her short haircut adds a little something to her attractiveness.

yes I agree about her haircut ;)

lets hope she will do much more movies, so we can see her talent, she need working for studio like Moodyz or MVG

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't wanna alter the course of this thread to something off-topic. But, mind saying which debutants dominated the past few years?

Ai Uehara became one of the biggest name in the industry shortly after her debut 2-3 years ago

in this era, to be dominant AV actress must be freelancer and produce new movies (non compilation) more than 4 per month, most of the contract girls gain less popularity than these freelancers

and for actress who started their AV career in 2015 I think Sara Saijo dominated, she already done a lot movies for many different studios, various genre

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Ai Uehara became one of the biggest name in the industry shortly after her debut 2-3 years ago

in this era, to be dominant AV actress must be freelancer and produce new movies (non compilation) more than 4 per month, most of the contract girls gain less popularity than these freelancers

and for actress who started their AV career in 2015 I think Sara Saijo dominated, she already done a lot movies for many different studios, various genre

That isn't true she debuted in 2011, and it took her 3 years before she went to the top, and if she wouldn't have changed her look up completely she probably wouldn't be where she is now. and i don't think a dominate actress has to be freelance. I'm not talking about output, but significance.

and most Contract girls have waaaaay more popularity then freelancers that put out 10+ movies a month

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
That isn't true she debuted in 2011, and it took her 3 years before she went to the top, and if she wouldn't have changed her look up completely she probably wouldn't be where she is now. and i don't think a dominate actress has to be freelance. I'm not talking about output, but significance.

and most Contract girls have waaaaay more popularity then freelancers that put out 10+ movies a month

yes you're right, if she don't change her look she probably would not be top grade actress

from what I learn most JAV viewers (people who watch JAV only to see pretty girls get fuck, don't know and don't care about studios, background stories, ecc) know freelancers like Ai Uehara, Haruki Sato, Yui Hatano, ecc but don't know Idea Pocket's icon Tsubasa Amami, or SOD girls : Iori Kogawa

but its just my simple tought, freelancers are more easy to get known because they have much more movies

beside that I'm agree with you, most contract girls have way more popularity then freelancers

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
from what I learn most JAV viewers (people who watch JAV only to see pretty girls get fuck, don't know and don't care about studios, background stories, ecc) know freelancers like Ai Uehara, Haruki Sato, Yui Hatano, ecc but don't know Idea Pocket's icon Tsubasa Amami, or SOD girls : Iori Kogawa

but its just my simple tought, freelancers are more easy to get known because they have much more movies

beside that I'm agree with you, most contract girls have way more popularity then freelancers[/QUOTE]

I'll say that Ai ?Uehara is an outlier, but Most people start off, or has a contract early on then go freelance. Haruki, and Yui Hatano where both contract girls at some point, and The icon of Idea Pocket was probably Aino Kishi, while SOD it's Sakura Mana, Iori has always been the 3rd most popular in her time at SOD. First it was behind Sakura Mana/Nozomi Aso now it's behind Sakura Mana/Marina Shiraishi

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'll say that Ai ?Uehara is an outlier, but Most people start off, or has a contract early on then go freelance. Haruki, and Yui Hatano where both contract girls at some point, and The icon of Idea Pocket was probably Aino Kishi, while SOD it's Sakura Mana, Iori has always been the 3rd most popular in her time at SOD. First it was behind Sakura Mana/Nozomi Aso now it's behind Sakura Mana/Marina Shiraishi

yup most freelancers started as contract girl

well Aino Kishi are more popular, but she was worked with other studios before joined Idea Pocket, so I put Tsubasas Amami coz she started with ID from the beginning of her career

I didn't know Iori are behind Marina Shiraishi, but I think you're right Mana Sakura is more popular than Iori, thanks for your correction :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I usually check boxcovers of new releases to find movies of nice looking stars. If I find a star I like I look for more. Some studios seem to have better cast of stars than others. Actionjav or dmm is good place to shop.

Massive airbrushing is a problem with the boxcovers too you know. be careful

an advise from me in JAV don't judge it from the covers or you'll regret ;)

try to see some vidcaps and trailers first

yes some studios has better cast than others, we can divide those studios into some levels

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
discussed about Mako Oda with CodeGeek in other thread make me remember this girl, curvy body + big boobs ... I like to see more of her movies

Chie Nakamura
JUFD-455.jpg