Best JAV idols

YottaByte

Jan 14, 2010
Hello,
Every since my favorites Serina Hayakawa and Maria Ozawa retired, I have been unable to find someone to replace the void they left me with.

I was into Aino Kishi for awhile, but I kind of grew out of that (haven't seen too much good from her lately).

I tried Sora Aoi, but I haven't been able to find much on her either.

Ameri Ichinose is okay, but not really my time.

Yui Hatano is okay as well, but her voice kinda weirds me out.

Any big ones I'm missing that are similar to Maria Ozawa and Serina Hayakawa? The reason why I LOVE those two is because their bodies are simply amazing... especially Serina Hayakawa's...

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Cocomi Sakura fits that bill. And, she's a much better performer than Maria Ozawa was.

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Maria Ozawa was allways overrated...and she far overstayed her welcome...please don't make a comeback Maria.

YottaByte

Jan 14, 2010
I don't think Maria Ozawa was overrated. I thoroughly enjoyed her videos. And Cocomi Sakura is great! I can't believe I've never heard of her before. Currently downloading SOE-662. Any others you could recommend?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I don't recall the title but this one is great.

http://s1s1s1.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=soe646/

Cocomi is with other performers, but she's smoking hot in this one (not to mention Anri Okita).

Maria Ozawa did do a few good JAVs. I like the one she did with Reina Matsushima, and this other girl (whose name I can't recall). And, the Dream Woman she did with two other performers was pretty hot.

YottaByte

Jan 14, 2010
I really like Maria Ozawa and Serina Hayakawa in SOE472. Both of my favorites in one. They were both playing sex slaves. She was also good in dasd021 where she was a school teacher. I definitely don't agree with her tattoos, though. I thought it was frowned upon in Japan to get tattoos. idk.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I like Cocomi, her body so sexy :nosebleed:
Do you have another recommendation?

HIKARI HINO (妃乃ひかり) is a orgasmic machine, and loud with a near-perfect body (even her feet are hot).

Well worth doing a search for (IMO).