Prettiest AV Idols Who (Regularly) Do Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

suikakajyu

Feb 17, 2013
I'm looking for the assistance of the experts on this forum to help me locate more (hot) AV actresses who finish their scenes off in the proper way :joker:

I know that there are a lot of AV actresses who do gokkun nowadays, but I am very particular about looks, and simply don't find most of them attractive. Anyhow, here are the ladies I already have on my list:

Aiko Hirose
aiko300y1x22.jpg

Ameri Ichinose
ameri300jqxvs.jpg

Rena Konishi
rena6jlg7.jpg

Rina Fukada
rina300y3ae5.jpg

Rino Mizusawa
rino300nebta.jpg

Sarasa Hara
sarasa300ljllt.jpg

Serina Hayakawa
serina300fnxwl.jpg

Yuka Osawa/Eri Akira, etc.
yuka300qtypp.png

Yuna/Yuuna Takizawa
yuna30088aja.jpg

Anna Anjo
anna_anjo300qnyry.jpg

Ayaka Tomoda
ayaka3005nz14.png

Kazuki/Katsuki Asou
kazuki300yzyx4.jpg

Maria Ozawa
maria300yhb00.png

Megumi Shino
megumi30039yyc.jpg

Moka/Erika
moka300cny5m.jpg

Nao.
nao300i1ycz.jpg

suikakajyu

Feb 17, 2013
nana ogura

:please: She is perfect: slightly tanned skin, beautiful features, a luscious body, and she is an amazing performer. Thanks very much :grassdance:

----

Checking out Ai Haneda, Ai Uehara, Ichika Kuroki, and Yuu Shinoda now :)

Klermun

May 19, 2007
Tsubomi
Lots of movies. Some even dedicated to gokkun.
Others maybe Mika Osawa, Nana Usami and Ryoko Hirosaki.

suikakajyu

Feb 17, 2013
Tsubomi
Lots of movies. Some even dedicated to gokkun.
Others maybe Mika Osawa, Nana Usami and Ryoko Hirosaki.

Great additions. None of the girls are my "type" as far as looks go, but have seen Tsubomi in a few things and she is certainly "consistent" :D

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Nana Ogura's tan lines are very unattractive to me. She would be a much x10 more attractive without them. but she's had tan skin for so long now so I guess people enjoy it unfortunately.

suikakajyu

Feb 17, 2013
Nana Ogura's tan lines are very unattractive to me. She would be a much x10 more attractive without them. but she's had tan skin for so long now so I guess people enjoy it unfortunately.

Why is that unfortunate? People have different preferences. Personally, I think tan lines, and I think they look great on her.

RandolphCarter

Oct 26, 2010
May I add:

Yui Misaki (absolute freak, check out migd-358 with Tsubomi & Megumi Shiino, or arm-121)
yui-misaki-3.jpg

Kana Ohori
Kana Ohori-album-4-page-00005.jpg

Uta Kohaku
TMEM010.jpg

Maya Maino
Maya Maino-album-10-page-00003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: