Best Hen Anime of 2008 and your fav sex scene

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
ben - its okay to leave those posts
anyway finally decided

My Best Hen is definitely Saimin Jutsu II Ver 1 ep 1.
Tens, Futa and a Muted protagonist. It was definitely made for me

My Fav Scene (technically scenes in this case) would be all of Tentacle scenes with Mikoto and Sui in Inyouchuu II. i believe no screens would be neccessary for this one

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Haven't decided 4 BOTY

But as 4 BOTY Sex Scene

I guess will be from Hime Dorei 01

I'm still confused with BOTY:...:

@Ben

Yes i also like Mikoto at the beach on Inyouchuu Shoku,but sadly that scene is just 2 short.
And in eps 2 there was a flashback,again it was 2 short:...:

@Fluff

Hehehe,Thou your avatar seems scary to me
Yet you also another Iris fan:goodmood:

......................:prance:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i'm guessing that's Ti-ta's 2nd scene? the 1st half of that scene was pretty much like her initial scene just with different audio. HD 1 was one of my candidates for BOTY but unfortunately didn't win cause of that repeat scene and Esteru's scenes.

Fluff

Girls gimme your panties!
Mar 6, 2007
larcx said:
@Fluff

Hehehe,Thou your avatar seems scary to me
Yet you also another Iris fan

Scary? No..she's not scary..she's Tit-chan. :goodmood:
And of course i like Iris...the last 2 chapters of Asagi are crap..therefore Iris...the scene make my day everytime i watch it...so the decision was easy..i can watch this scene again and again...her voice in that scene is so great and awesome. So i hope for a good 3 episode. :love:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
i'm guessing that's Ti-ta's 2nd scene? the 1st half of that scene was pretty much like her initial scene just with different audio. HD 1 was one of my candidates for BOTY but unfortunately didn't win cause of that repeat scene and Esteru's scenes.

Which one is Esteru? The maid? If so I didn't really like that scene either. If you mean the red head in the armor though, well you're crazy! :donotwant:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Scary? No..she's not scary..she's Tit-chan. :goodmood:
And of course i like Iris...the last 2 chapters of Asagi are crap..therefore Iris...the scene make my day everytime i watch it...so the decision was easy..i can watch this scene again and again...her voice in that scene is so great and awesome. So i hope for a good 3 episode. :love:

That's the whole reason i'm scared...
I prefer normal boobs rather than that monstrous size:donotwant:

Yup it's taken from 2'nd scene
HD2 is out of question...

I prefer it HD1
Still confuse what hens BOTY of my ver.
Ultimatum Sera seems good 2 me,but the girl are just 2 un innocent:evillaugh:
And the boy are just 2 poor:lols:
They didn't get a proper face:snicker2:

Eniwey,I also watched Akane Iro.
But why i feel being tricked when watch this...?
Always the same kind of story(normal eroge plot)
The shows are suck's,yet i stuck watch it:donotwant:
Maybe becouse of the Seiyuu:abandoned2:

I think Mire-yu is the silver hair girl?
Well i disliked her scene...
I prefer her degraded,not gang bang.......

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
no she was the red-haired one. Lize was the silver one, she would've gotten better scenes if milky hadn't abandoned ep 2.

u keep watching cause of the fanservice hehe. this anime season has been pretty ironic, its the Christmas season and yet there were so many depressing shows. i just finished watching some eps of Shikabane Hime and finished Ga-rei Zero so i'm completely in depressed mode right now :abandoned2::abandoned2: perhaps i should consider myself lucky that i managed to watch EF before today

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
no she was the red-haired one. Lize was the silver one, she would've gotten better scenes if milky hadn't abandoned ep 2.

u keep watching cause of the fanservice hehe. this anime season has been pretty ironic, its the Christmas season and yet there were so many depressing shows. i just finished watching some eps of Shikabane Hime and finished Ga-rei Zero so i'm completely in depressed mode right now :abandoned2::abandoned2: perhaps i should consider myself lucky that i managed to watch EF before today

Oh the red hair huh,i'm sick of her scene........
WTF(Welcome 2 Finland:evillaugh:),the scene is just 2 scary 4 me.
HD 2 just watched it 1-2times then get's archieve:lols:
I prefer eps 1:prance:

Yeah,Lize should have a better scene than that:donotwant:

As 4 me i watched
*2Day in class 5-2
*Gundam 00
*VK Guilty
*Skip Beat
*Tentai Senshi SunRed
*Maria Holic(Yuriiiiiiiii:moe: Thou it's not pure Yuri...)
*Akikan(Fanservice again:lols: i keep falling in2 this kind of show:wait:)

Actually much more,but they are Dorama/KR/Keitai7

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008

Ugh, Ga-rei Zero was totally depressing ...... so many people died even in first episodes, I'm counting 5-8 chars died till ep 7
what's EF ?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Ugh, Ga-rei Zero was totally depressing ...... so many people died even in first episodes, I'm counting 5-8 chars died till ep 7
what's EF ?

EF is EF:lols:
There is 2 Season
1'st is EF a tales of Memories~
2'nd is EF a tales of Melodies~

I still not watch the 2'nd season
Chihiro is cute:inlove:
Even with those eye patch:evillaugh:

Uh-oh i think we're OOT

Damn i'm still cannot choose 4 BOTY:donotwant:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
If you having watch Casshern Sins, I really recommend that should. It's my favorite show right now. Ringo (pure cuteness~) alone is worth watching the show for; her character is so charming that every time I thought she was going to be kill-off...I started to lament so bad.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
HLL - huh? what's so scary about her scene? btw if ur planning on watching EF better have some Kannagi, Hyakko, Skip Beat or Clannad eps ready to watch after finishing EF. I wonder why they didn't go thru with using Hirano Aya as Kanako's Seiyuu...
Your BOTY must be Kafun Shoujo ep 2 hehe

Xer- u haven't seen depressing till u finish GRZ. but as depressing as it was it was still a pretty good show.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I've mainly been watching Kannagi (sad that it's over), Toradora, Casshenn Sins, Clannad, Kemeko DX, and A Certain Magical Index. I have GRZ, Shikibane Hime, Hyakko, Akane-iro, Chaos head, some of ef, Gundam 00 2, Mitchiko, VKG, and Yozakura Quarter downloaded.

Not sure which to start watching next, but I'm also trying to catch up on One Piece. Too much to watch.

/offtopic