Favorite Female Hentai Character

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Alright, before fav hentai scene now fav hentai girl / woman / loli or futa.

Anyway please tell us why you chose her, is it because just seeing her raises your horny level to max ? or is it her personality? or she's just the prettiest animated girl you've ever seen ( or jacked off to in our case hehe).

Also please include a picture ( as an attachment ) and indicate which hentai she is from. :goodmood:

Now off to look for a pic of my fav hentai girl.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Oh dear god no one here has a fav hentai girl? :sigh: alright maybe i was asking too much. Just her name and the hentai where she's from . But if possible a picture would be nice...

Here's mine - Valkyrie from Ikusa Otome Valkyrie ( from the 1st season,not the Shinsho one)

ForteAnly

May 22, 2007

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Alright!:punch: new post btw does that include sister Takashiro ( hot teacher turned hot nun ) from the new BB series?

ForteAnly

May 22, 2007
Alright!:punch: new post btw does that include sister Takashiro ( hot teacher turned hot nun ) from the new BB series?

All of her lovely additions. It doesn't matter wheter Takashiro is a school girl, teacher, nun she always looks good.:inlove:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Oh yeah forgot her time as a school girl in bible black gaiden. Takashiro seems to have had the most sex scenes in the entire BB series, she's the only character who has appeared in every single BB series. :casual:

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
mine is Nail form Angel Blade love that women , here dark skin and white hair gets me every time :inlove:

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
yep:inlove:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
oh i see, so that's why i saw an X-rated To Heart 2 figurine...

LeviathanX - by old style you mean the original 6 episode series and not Lady Blue or La Blue Girl Returns?

Vicare

Feb 28, 2007
Well, here's Tamaki. Looks like someone already posted some of her pics.
But these are my Tamaki version. =P

ngemarduk

Jun 7, 2007
My fav, Carrera from Viper GTS.

3938.jpg