bad luck?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kmsajikage

Feb 17, 2008
every anime i have seen has had a sad/depressing ending
so im beggining to wonder if all animes end that way or if ive just had a run of bad luck
could anyone suggest to me an anime that wont make me sad?

heres a list of what ive seen to the end *WARNING* possible spoilers
Elfen Lied,Full Metal Alchemist,Utawarerumono,Cowboy Bebop,Gunslinger Girl,
Chrno Crusade,Berserk,Samurai Champloo,FLCL

most of them end with main character/s dying or being seperated from each other

could anyone help me? :silence:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
from the shows you listed i take it you prefer the action genre? i could recommend some but are you sure you're okay with the story being spoiled ? kinda ruins the surprise if you knew what kind of ending you were gonna get

kmsajikage

Feb 17, 2008
youre right i wouldnt want that
i didnt think that far ahead
i guess i willl just keep trying thank you

nosihc

May 12, 2007
if you are picky to ask for recommendateion from other
there is a high chance that you will keep yourself in only "one" world

there are a whole list of comedy if you looking for a happy ending,but you'd choose not to(you make yourself who you are)

pikokola

Jun 23, 2008
change your world...
watch aria...

oh and if it's action... try Master Keaton, not too much action, but still good. It's not sad... not happy too.. not er... I don't know, just watch it...

and there is Mai Otome... It's not happy, a bit sad, err... how should I put it??? (I haven't watch the other mai series)

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
Try Crayon Shin-chan: it's all fun and laughs! :)

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
Try Crayon Shin-chan: it's all fun and laughs! :)

cud not agree more! hehe.. but u know kmsajikage, half of d sad anime u've watched r my favourites..they hv bitter endings but d stories r excellent..n i like anime dat hv bitter ending..xcept 4 death note..i was really hoping dat raito cud really rule d world..haha..he's got my sense of justice..so be very careful if 1 day u hear dat a lot of bad ppl dying..it cud be me gotten ahold of d legendary death note..hehe..

Kipi

⅓ ⅔ ⅛
Nov 22, 2007
I watch very little anime but, you can watch Gunsmith Cats. Girls + Guns + Cars + Anime = total win!!

You can also watch Fushigi Yuugi :love:

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
There are a lot of anime out there with happy endings. Just that the ones you chose to watch happen to have sad ending that's all.
If you are looking for happy anime, try Lucky Star.

Vladmir Von Tepes

Monster Hunter
Aug 17, 2008
Well, now that you mentioned, the anime series I have watched had kind of this type of ending...
Death Note, El Hazard, Weiss Kreuz...
Well, if you like action and want an ending that nobody dies, you can watch Get Backers.