Baby Glutton.......

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
"A Manboob..... a terrible thing to waste"

Look what was hatched from the think tank or should I say, "drink tank"....

baby-glutton-2060-1249488138-6.jpg

“Because you shouldn't have to wait until you have breasts before you start breastfeeding your baby.” :tea:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rchemel/baby-glutton-the-breastfeeding-doll-4c

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
hmmmm.

I wouldn't want to hold stock in the company that came up with this. The ad is cute though, in a twisted sense that I can appreciate. There are some highly inappropriate comments that come to mind but it is probably best to keep them to myself.

Thanks for sharing.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
hmmmm.

I wouldn't want to hold stock in the company that came up with this. The ad is cute though, in a twisted sense that I can appreciate. There are some highly inappropriate comments that come to mind but it is probably best to keep them to myself.

Thanks for sharing.
I know....notice I kept my big mouth kinda shut.:secret:

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Breastfeeding is wholesome and dramatic play involving breastfeeding by little girls is wholesome.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Breastfeeding is wholesome and dramatic play involving breastfeeding by little girls is wholesome.
Yeeah....so when I'm on the bus across from a ten year old who has little Glutton pressed against her chest and all I can hear is,"Chup chup chup...ummm...BuRp.....ummmm...yummy...chup chup chup" I'll have wholesome dramatic thoughts with just a twinge of jealousy and probably miss my stop.:snicker:

I'm waiting for "Dr. Pedibear" the "Play Doctor doll". Who knows whats inside that black bag of his.:perfectplan:

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
This is intended to be education in a slightly dangerous way. They may never remember having such a toy but for those that did, they might consider pregnancy at a younger age.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I have things to say, but I don't know the words for them.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Those are oddly accurate, in a sense.