Ayumi Shinoda

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
It seems this actress is rapidly overtaking the likes of Reiko Kobayakawa for most films released. Unfortunately(in my opinion only), she is constantly portrayed as the eternal "victim" in all these films, like so much of JAV- you know, eyes closed, screaming being r***ing by all these horny men. Great if you like that type of film, but I hope they cast her in something different in the future. Please excuse me if I have tread on anyone of her fans toes- just an observation.

Attachments

• oksn00208pl.jpg
    oksn00208pl.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 169

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
really popular right now, doing anal, black guys, forced squirt, etc
looking more and more hardcore for her next movies

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks for the replies... as I said, for the most part, look at those covers CodeGeek provided, they love to cast her as the victim.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the replies... as I said, for the most part, look at those covers CodeGeek provided, they love to cast her as the victim.
As it is maybe true that she is some kind of victim in most of her movies - there are so many of her. I guess there are also a few others, aren't there?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I have not found one yet, but to be honest, I am usually put off by the covers and the screenshots, so I do not download them. You're probably right, eventually the studios will show her actually enjoying the sex(or heaven forbid) actually being the agressor.