Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
And her comes her next title:

DMM has not yet put the cover image, but that should be this one :
BFAA-098_02.jpg

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Some news about Asami, with announcements from these last days and distributions !

Marche starting February 7 at 20h00 japan time
-> for those who want to buy card with Asamichan calling your name or things like that, you can use marche-yell,.
-> you can also have just picture with message or even just picture.
It is here :

After talk with other fans and her distribution on tiktok, it is probably because Asamichan has still no new shooting date, and of course it is stressing a little bit because that means no shootings for many months. So that means also not much money, and going back to marche is a way for agency to compensate because she gets a part of the money for the photos. It is usual idol thing. She has been pushing a little bit more than usual for gifts for her birhtday too.

Next DVDs and updates
-> still no new shooting date, but 2 (or 3, I read and heard both) DVD slots ready.
-> Asamichan said she is not leaving the agency yet and even if she leaves the agency she will keep distributions and SNS and contact with fans. She needed to release pressure a little we think (vent? i don't know if correct word for that).
-> Asamichan informed that the next DVDs will be sexier than before. There is new director too. It seems logical with the current trend. She has not seen the result yet. I was afraid the one from Miyakojima would be more conservative, but in fact it seems the opposite. We will see. But she appears more decided to do more sexy things, which is good for us I imagine?
-> Asamichan wants to have bigger breasts. So she has been drinking a lot of soy milk for that, in the last years she admitted... but she ended up sick. I don't know what made Asamichan think drinking lot of soy milk would do that. (Edit: the soy milk is not the cause of the sickness. Maybe squid allergy...)

So I guess that the new Asamichan will be doing more things like that. It has been expected for a lot of time. Hope it is not too late.
写真1.png写真2.png写真3.png

Last edited:

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
I wonder why they didn't put anything like these shots on the back cover of BFAA-098. It would have called a lot more attention, I think.
Yes, many fans are not happy with that producer. He could have done better job, because it is not usual see Asamichan do that. It could have been major promoting thing to talk about, and maybe sales lost because of that !

I wonder what will be the result of the new director.

Reactions: CoolKevin

agent1904

Jun 21, 2014
Some news about Asami, with announcements from these last days and distributions !

-> for those who want to buy card with Asamichan calling your name or things like that, you can use marche-yell,.
It is here :

After talk with other fans and her distribution on tiktok, it is probably because Asamichan has still no new shooting date, and of course it is stressing a little bit because that means no shootings for many months. So that means also not much money, and going back to marche is a way for agency to compensate because she gets a part of the money for the photos. It is usual idol thing. She has been pushing a little bit more than usual for gifts for her birhtday too.

Next DVDs and updates
-> still no new shooting date, but 2 (or 3, I read and heard both) DVD slots ready.
-> Asamichan said she is not leaving the agency yet and even if she leaves the agency she will keep distributions and SNS and contact with fans. She needed to release pressure a little we think (vent? i don't know if correct word for that).
-> Asamichan informed that the next DVDs will be sexier than before. There is new director too. It seems logical with the current trend. She has not seen the result yet. I was afraid the one from Miyakojima would be more conservative, but in fact it seems the opposite. We will see. But she appears more decided to do more sexy things, which is good for us I imagine?
-> Asamichan wants to have bigger breasts. So she has been drinking a lot of soy milk for that, in the last years she admitted... but she ended up sick. I don't know what made Asamichan think drinking lot of soy milk would do that. (Edit: the soy milk is not the cause of the sickness. Maybe squid allergy...)

So I guess that the new Asamichan will be doing more things like that. It has been expected for a lot of time. Hope it is not too late.
View attachment 3422640View attachment 3422641View attachment 3422642

What movie is this?

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
What movie is this?
It is the now "famous" chapter 6 of the last movie, coded BFAA-098. On that chapter she is interviewed.
To summarize : she says everybody talks about her ass all the time, like on twitter, while she considers her butt to be "falling". Then after that for 10 minutes she shakes the butt and shows it various ways to the cam.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
The new movie is now announced ! I put image when it becomes available. It will be for March the 25th.

【商品説明】
大人気・近藤あさみ南国シリーズ第1弾。あさみちゃんと夢の南国旅行。開放的な南の島での甘い甘い瞬間の連続。今までと別の撮影チームが作る近藤あさみの新しい表情をたっぷりお楽しみください!

They promote so much that it is another team who worked on it that it is like if they shout "Hey ! We know we were super bad ! Please stay and buy the "new Asamichan"".

I almost feel bad for the usual team (but just almost).
Now they really have to succeed with this new team and "new asamichan" expressions.

And depending on what i heard, it is volume 1 of 2 or volume 1 of 3. After that it depends of success.
I will try to find the team who worked on the project to have idea of what to expect.

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
hope the best for her.. imho, she's in the same category with tsukasa kanzaki, akimoto tsubasa, rina koike, ayaka okita..
cute face, petite body and very nice ass..

JinSun09

I Love Formula 1, I Love TWICE, and I Love REIRIE.
Jul 29, 2021

It is here :

Next DVDs and updates

View attachment 3422640View attachment 3422641View attachment 3422642
Is this available for international fans?
I wanted to buy Ai Shinizaki 2023/2024 calendar with her autograph but there was no shipping outside Japan.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
The next DVD has now a preview :

FC2403-001b.jpg

It is チュンペイ (Chunpei) who is director. He normally does more aggressive works, so I understand why people really expect more than usual.
For Asami, it has been long time since we saw her do a pseudo, so from that perspective it is in line with Chunpei works.

If I remember well, Kishino Noharu, started also doing more aggressive works with him, and also starting with a "2 DVD series", that can give you an idea of what to expect. Maybe someone can confirm or precise?

It seems the butt is less exposed with this title than in the two previous works.
But it may be because this DVD was recorded before them.

After watching the preview, I have a "good but not perfect" feeling. The gestures are more sexy, as promoted by Asami herself, but the exposure is reduced a little bit for the butt. It is quite pity. It could have been better if record had been done a little bit later.

Let's expect the part 2 will go on that direction, even if I doubt, because it was also recorded before BFAA-098 and BFAA-094.

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Thanks for linking the preview and cover, @Tokyoboy77 !

Well, I already like it very much =) It already has a better sexy feeling rather than in her usual previous works; the poses and her demeanor already seem like a slight improvement from most of her previous titles (I mean "improvement" as in, more sexy). I like the close ups and the nice underwear, specially the red and black set. If she keeps filming with this crew, the potential is there to migrate to BFAZ territory =D

If I remember well, Kishino Noharu, started also doing more aggressive works with him, and also starting with a "2 DVD series", that can give you an idea of what to expect. Maybe someone can confirm or precise?
I don't know about the director in Koharu's videos, but her BKOH series is quite excellent, in my opinion. There is no shortage of good shots of her dazzling derrière and also very good fanservice overall. If the director is the same and they go a similar route with Asami from now on, I will be quite satisfied myself!

petardinho

Jan 5, 2010
Not gonna lie, i liked what i saw in the trailer, one of her best body shape, perfect thickness is on point.
Poses and shots seems to be good too, so working with this director should be the right thing to boost and save her career.

Somebody knows if Chunpei has worked with Anjyu ?

I thinks is pretty confirmed that should be two parts, people on her thread in 5ch are saying that she mentioned to take more scenes in the beach and other stuff in that trip, so lets hope her 2nd part to be more daring than this work.