Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Due out tomorrow DFAA-092

DFAA-092.jpeg

found a poor cover version of BFAA-092

BFAA-092.jpg
edit, added BFAA-092

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Just commenting, BFAA-092 is one of the best titles with her recently; it kinda finally feels like it could steer towards BFAZ content, although knowing them, it won't happen. But I found it better than most that she's done in the last 5 years, even if it's similar content. That pink high-cut leotard looks really good on her and there's lots of nice close ups throughout the video.

I'm always hoping that she takes it just a notch higher (like, hello Asami, have you ever heard of this type of underwear called a thong? Goes really well with your line of work), but realistically that's probably her plateu.

agent1904

Jun 21, 2014
Just commenting, BFAA-092 is one of the best titles with her recently; it kinda finally feels like it could steer towards BFAZ content, although knowing them, it won't happen. But I found it better than most that she's done in the last 5 years, even if it's similar content. That pink high-cut leotard looks really good on her and there's lots of nice close ups throughout the video.

I'm always hoping that she takes it just a notch higher (like, hello Asami, have you ever heard of this type of underwear called a thong? Goes really well with your line of work), but realistically that's probably her plateu.
Is it available for download here? I can't seem to find it.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023

It seems that she only has a very partial say about the outfits. Two / three months ago, in a delivery she explained that she discovers some outfits just before the shootings. That was quite a surprise for those who were listening...and some still have some doubts, maybe she was just "Asaming" lol.
When talking to her fan community, BFAA-076 is most of the time cited as the most popular, because of the very revealing scenes it contains. BFAA-092 is good though.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
@Tokyoboy77 that's interesting, thanks for your insightful comment. I haven't watched BFAA-076, but looking at the cover, it doesn't seem very special or unique to me; maybe it's a deceptive cover? Another one that I really like is BFAA-055, some nice costumes.

She has another one coming at the end of the month. If going by the cover, it looks like she has some slighly naughtier underwear on in that one. By the way, it seems she is currently the only model on the BFAA roll. Numbers 92, 93 and 94 are all Asami, as the last Anjyu title (091) was in April.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
@Tokyoboy77 that's interesting, thanks for your insightful comment. I haven't watched BFAA-076, but looking at the cover, it doesn't seem very special or unique to me; maybe it's a deceptive cover? Another one that I really like is BFAA-055, some nice costumes.

She has another one coming at the end of the month. If going by the cover, it looks like she has some slighly naughtier underwear on in that one. By the way, it seems she is currently the only model on the BFAA roll. Numbers 92, 93 and 94 are all Asami, as the last Anjyu title (091) was in April.
=> Anjyu was supposed to do one DVD, but she really sick for an extended time and Asami kinda replaced her, canceling her vacations at that time. If I remember well there are already 2 more DVDs ready for Asami.
=> Ai decided to quit bambina, for "more freedom" = "she does not get enough money with this agency" (+ some internal rules).
Let's not forget that they are not well paid. Even Asami with 6 DVDs / year cannot make a living just with her gravure stuff.

Last edited:

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Anju is hospitalized a long time and this not the first time. So pray for Anju!
She did a delivery last week...did she go back again to hospital ?
I'm afraid we may not see her with long hair before a long time. She has been in health trouble for extremely long time.
Hope she can recover and have the better life she deserves.

Edit : I just checked, she seems OK, she even published a new TikTok short and an insta real yesterday. So far so good. Let's cross fingers and hope she can keep up like that. Those health issues have been ruining her career for too long. Keep strong Anju !

Last edited: