Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Anju is hospitalized a long time and this not the first time. So pray for Anju!
What are you basing that on?

People often misinterpret Japanese posts about that subject, typically when a Japanese person says 'I went to the hospital' it just means they went to their doctor for an appointment, it doesn't mean they are hospitalized.

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Wow, I had no idea about what was happening to Anju! Damn, that's terrible :( So that's why Asami been on the spot so frequently, which isn't a bad thing, but I hope Anju will be completely back to form very soon!

Reactions: Tokyoboy77

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Wow, I had no idea about what was happening to Anju! Damn, that's terrible :( So that's why Asami been on the spot so frequently, which isn't a bad thing, but I hope Anju will be completely back to form very soon!

Good news ! Anju is back on track, she will be shooting her new DVD today !
So we can hope to have it for end of october !

Most of the time, FACE tries to avoid having two DVDs on the same month, so it should be Anju end of october and again Asami end of November...the thing is I do not know which Asami DVD will be published in 2023: the one from Okinawa or the one with those chinese outfits...
There are exceptions though. For example, last year (or two years ago), Anju and Asami had DVDs on at the same time... (but the sales are then not optimal).

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Trailer for BFAA-094:

It looks good! I guess they read my post lol, she seems to be using skimpier bikini/underwear in this one!
It will gradually (and slowly) become skimpier in time, that's how it works lol. I thought people had already watched this trailer on DMM.
Here you can get info about sales and of course all the trailers of Asami, but also of all the others:
fun3.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain001

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I feel like barely anything happened in the last 5 years... maybe it's just me.

no not much has happened, but it is like that sometimes, the studio that holds the rights over her will have a big say what she can and cannot do, it might be the studio are afraid of her breasts getting exposed, (which are awesome)

a couple of links below to pictures and clips of BFAA-094
Pictures
Clips

pity she wore panties under those pants/leggings you would not see anything without them anyway

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
no not much has happened, but it is like that sometimes, the studio that holds the rights over her will have a big say what she can and cannot do, it might be the studio are afraid of her breasts getting exposed, (which are awesome)
I think it's a personal decision, as long as she sells she can get away with being modest.

Personally I can't really see much difference between this and the stuff she did when she was with imouto. other than her demeanor is being more 'seductive' in this video rather than 'playful'.

From BFAA-088

Skærmbillede 2023-09-27 075015.jpg

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Personally I can't really see much difference between this and the stuff she did when she was with imouto. other than her demeanor is being more 'seductive' in this video rather than 'playful'.
Yes, that's been my point as well regarding works made in her adult era. But we may be witnessing some very slow change with recent releases... Hopefully. All in all, it has always felt very stagnant.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
I think it's a personal decision, as long as she sells she can get away with being modest
In her case, my opinion (but it's just an opinion) is that's Bambina that "slows her".
What makes me think so? I'll just put some sentences (sorry for the bad english, I do not want to be "rough").

She said in a recent delivery that she does not even know the outfits before the shooting day. And this was quite a big surprise for the audience. (I still partially doubt about it, because some times what she says is not logical, but at least that's what she said).
She complained a little bit, on an instagram story, that she sometimes gets interesting proposals but that she has no say and has to wait "patiently" for the agency to come back to her.
And she wrote couple times that she does not really have NG, but just follows the orders from the script. Last time was last night - japan time - (it was around foot fetish).
So at the end she seems to be more someone "doing what she is ordered to" than someone who manages herself.

This and the fact that her "normal character (=gets drunk regularly and loves watching JAV)" is not really her "bambina character" ("pure maiden") makes me think so. She even had to remove all the pics she had posted of her drinking beer... and there are other examples that I cannot really talk about here.

But at the end , and coming back to your sentence: as long as she sells enough (even if sales have been a little bit meh since last year), Bambina will not "spoil" her. Asami said several times that she wants 100 DVDs and do gravure until she is at least 30, so they have a lot of time....need to manage her for the 7 years to come...

Last edited:

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
She said in a recent delivery that she does not even know the outfits before the shooting day. And this was quite a big surprise for the audience. (I still partially doubt about it, because some times what she says is not logical, but at least that's what she said).
But that is true for EVERY shoot in Japan gravure and AV for that matter, they wear the clothes they get at the shoot.

She complained a little bit, on an instagram story, that she sometimes gets interesting proposals but that she has no say and has to wait "patiently" for the agency to come back to her.
And she wrote couple times that she does not really have NG, but just follows the orders from the script. Last time was last night - japan time - (it was around foot fetish).
So at the end she seems to be more someone "doing what she is ordered to" than someone who manages herself.

This and the fact that her "normal character (=gets drunk regularly and loves watching JAV)" is not really her "bambina character" ("pure maiden") makes me think so. She even had to remove all the pics she had posted of her drinking beer... and there are other examples that I cannot really talk about here.

But at the end , and coming back to your sentence: as long as she sells enough (even if sales have been a little bit meh since last year), Bambina will not "spoil" her. Asami said several times that she wants 100 DVDs and do gravure until she is at least 30, so they have a lot of time....need to manage her for the 7 years to come...
If it was an issue she could just quit Bambina and sign with another agency, there are plenty of labels not associated with them.

I don't know if Bambina is a good agency, like it seems like Misa Onodera is still signed to them despite not working directly for them for a while aside from the idol group she's in, it might be managed by Bambina.

Last edited:

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
But that is true for EVERY shoot in Japan gravure and AV for that matter, they wear the clothes they get at the shoot.
-> Thanks for your input ! I (and I was not the only one) thought she had at least a say about the clothes to wear.
If it was an issue she could just quit Bambina and sign with another agency, there are plenty of labels not associated with them.
-> And she is the oldest at Bambina too... sometimes I wonder why she stays with them. Maybe it's a loyalty question I don't know... As far as I know, nobody asked her the question directly. Maybe i'll ask her next time i have opportunity lol.

agent1904

Jun 21, 2014
I think it's a personal decision, as long as she sells she can get away with being modest.

From BFAA-088

View attachment 3329343
At least she's not wearing those vagina pads anymore.

petardinho

Jan 5, 2010
-> And she is the oldest at Bambina too... sometimes I wonder why she stays with them. Maybe it's a loyalty question I don't know... As far as I know, nobody asked her the question directly. Maybe i'll ask her next time i have opportunity lol.
its seems that bambina are getting issues to get successors from their first generations to produce new batch of Face series (BFAA,etc) I mean, its barely only Asami and Anjyu right now, Sarina left before any dvd, Hinako its full with his Idol group, Kurumi only do one DVD and then Left, Risa is on Solo career, the next year at least 2 candidates from the new classes maybe will ready.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
its seems that bambina are getting issues to get successors from their first generations to produce new batch of Face series (BFAA,etc) I mean, its barely only Asami and Anjyu right now, Sarina left before any dvd, Hinako its full with his Idol group, Kurumi only do one DVD and then Left, Risa is on Solo career, the next year at least 2 candidates from the new classes maybe will ready.
My favorite candidate would be Mio Horikita but she's a year away from turning 18, I don't think she will take that next step though.

Isn't the normal progress: imouto->minisuka->girlz high (face) - I assume they are all somehow related to Bambina.

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Am I the only one picturing her relaxing on the sofa with a beer and enjoying a JAV..... :)

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Isn't the normal progress: imouto->minisuka->girlz high (face) - I assume they are all somehow related to Bambina.
I think not all Minisuka/Imouto classic models were affiliated with Bambina, I know Koharu, Tomoe and Mayumi were with Charm Pro.

Reactions: Immergeil