Any way to download from Avgle?

Jul 10, 2013
I can't find certain AV that is available on that site and I hate streams so I would appreciate any help from someone who is really tech savvy in this area.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Have you tried creating an account and using the download button?

Jul 10, 2013
I tried, but unfortunately when i clicked on the download button for that particular video it leads me back to the avgle page :/

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
You can use JDownloader 2, i just tried it and got around 6MB/sec. The browser plug-in Video DownloadHelper also works. In both cases you end up with a mp4 file.

Reactions: CoolKevin

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Post a link to the video you're trying to download, it'll help figure out what the problem is.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Works perfectly fine for me using jdownloader2 just by copying that link.

Make sure you're using jdownloader2 and not the old jdownloader and rename the file before downloading it so the filename is in english, just in case the japanese one is causing problems.

Jul 10, 2013
odd. samkook, check your inbox, please.

Works perfectly fine for me using jdownloader2 just by copying that link.

Make sure you're using jdownloader2 and not the old jdownloader and rename the file before downloading it so the filename is in english, just in case the japanese one is causing problems.

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
Unfortunately, I can not find any method for avgle. Tubeoffline crash. 9xbuddy doesn't work. Video Download helper doesn't recognize video

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Yeah, jdownloader2 plugin is out of date nowadays.

BTW, that thread is 4 years old.

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
I don't know how to contact Video Download Helper. jDownloader2 can pick up decrypted link and download without specific plug-in development

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
Now Firefox extension The Stream Detector allow to recognize a video from avgle. You can get a script prepared for different tools like ffmpeg or yt-dlp. I believe FOR NOW this issue has been resolved.