Any Visual Novel/Eroge recommendations?

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
I've played highly recommended games such as Air, Kanon, Clannad, etc. Mainly a lot of Key/Visual Arts based games.

Throw me some suggestions...would appreciate it.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I haven't played any in awhile, it is something you have to be in the mood for. The one that finally finished me was "Family Project", it was just long, well told and emotionally draining. The dirtiest one I ever played was Musumaker but that has a high loli content and a lot of Bad Endings so I wouldn't suggest it unless you are really into the whole loli thing. Don't count out the G-Collections titles, those are classics for a reason, you should try playing Virgin Roster at least once (of course it is only good if you want to play a serial r**ist). All the "Rance" titles are great as far as I am concerned but not everyone is as in love with the guy as I am (Rance is my hero!) and his titles are more of an RPG/Eroge than visual novel. Visual Novels often have some of the best writing, I used to play them a lot and can't remember half the titles I have played. I used to pick up a lot at Hongfire, back when they shared their links with the public.

Sounds like you have been getting Fuwanovel releases, which is great, they have some good ones and they are pretty easy to find.

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
Unfortunately, Fuwanovel actually doesn't supply torrents anymore. I own physical copies of Air and Kanon. I think Clannad will be released on Steam sometime soon...

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
hmmmmm, that is like saying Sony isn't releasing music torrents, lol. I am just too lazy (or too busy, take your pick), to put this in the correct section atm, but here try this:

Attachments

• [kat.cr]fuwanovel.clannad.english.torrent
    210.3 KB · Views: 471
Reactions: Speeny

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
hmmmmm, that is like saying Sony isn't releasing music torrents, lol. I am just too lazy (or too busy, take your pick), to put this in the correct section atm, but here try this:

I'd also suggest giving "Yandere" a go. It's short, simple, but satisfying.

Reactions: Ceewan