Any titles similar to these? (sex through panties)

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Hi guys I know that for some it might be a bit gimicky (I thought so as well) but after watching the Deep's titles with sex through panties (or swimsuit) there is something hot about it imo. Do you know of any similar titles? Thanks in advance!

8yxb_b.jpg8qjp_b.jpg92ws_b.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Not sure from the covers whether the request is for frottage or for "panties to the side" sex. I'm more aware of the latter.

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Hey, first of all thanks for the reply.What is interesting about these titles is that the girls get some amount of penetration without moving them to the side or ripping a hole into them. Then the scenes ofc proceed to full sex. I found 2 titles similar to these of Deep's but are at the same time not that good as the Deep's ones: HUNTA- 736; HUNTA- 828

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Not sure from the covers whether the request is for frottage or for "panties to the side" sex. I'm more aware of the latter.

Hey, first of all thanks for the reply.What is interesting about these titles is that the girls get some amount of penetration without moving them to the side or ripping a hole into them. Then the scenes ofc proceed to full sex. I found 2 titles similar to these of Deep's but are at the same time not that good as the Deep's ones: HUNTA- 736; HUNTA- 828

Reactions: intrepid8

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
DVDMS-865 looks to be a new installment in your series example. I found it trying to locate the 3 you posted the covers for in an attempt to do some research.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009

You're welcome. Interesting indeed, nice find! I'll definitely post here if I find more.

Reactions: chieftain

chieftain

May 28, 2020
DVDMS-865 looks to be a new installment in your series example. I found it trying to locate the 3 you posted the covers for in an attempt to do some research.
Thank you very much for the reply. I know of DVDMS-865 and I have watched it but didn't really like that title because it was themed with black guys who weren't able to keep an erection during the fuck through panties part. I don't mean it in any racist way ofc I don't have any prefferences regarding the male talent etnicity, it's just that maybe because black guys dicks are generally bigger (at least presented that way) it is harder for them to keep full erection during the gimicky parts of those titles and can't actually penetrate through the girl's panties. Imo the best one in the series is the 3rd one (the swimsuit one-DVDMS-859).

Reactions: Zhonda