Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

bjkissu

Oct 30, 2018
ok I couldn't take this any longer. I found this website because of this thread and love it. but the lack of new posts has forced me to signup and add my own - thanks guys. /sarcasm

FSET-792
Guy fucking this hot girl and pulls out and cums on her face. she sucks his cock for a short while before making out with him. Really hot kiss. Another woman listens and hears them making out then slams the door as she leaves.
45:31

Guy is fucking another girl and pulls out to cum on her face. she sucks him off for a short while. looks so hot with cum all over her lips.. scene edits and they kiss a little.
1:24:54

Guy is having sex with two women. fucking one and the other is holding him from behind playing with his nipples. The girl he is fucking cums and he pulls out and she sucks his cock as he cums on her lips. They both start sucking his cock together.
2:13:45

DASD-471
Super cute girl. 9/10 smile to die for.. her husband sets her up to cheat with his friend staying with them.

She sucks his cock and he cums in her mouth.. then the camera shows the husband spying on her sucking his friends cock.. the friend then kneels down and makes out with her.
1:17

SSNI-330
Guy pulls out from fucking her doggy style and cums in her mouth. It drips down her chin and lips but she goes back in for more and sucks him longer. Then he leans in and kisses her with cum dripping from her chin. Hot kiss with lots of tongue. She licks her lips with cum still there .
1:34:30

Guy is fucking her and pulls out at the last second and cums all over her. His jizz goes over her stomach and one squirt onto her shoulder. They make out while she jerks him off. He moves so that she can suck his cock briefly before going in for a kiss.. right before they kiss she licks the cum off her shoulder and kisses him. Really hot wet kiss with some tongue play.
1:57:54

NSPS-755
This one almost doesn't count but I'll include it. Older guy cums on her.. tries to clean it up with a tissue and she starts to suck his cock. he stumbles back and sits down and she cleans his cock with a tissue and he leans in for a kiss but she plays hard to get.. looks like shes about to ride his cock but then she sits down next to him.. plays with his cock while he strokes her pussy..then they make out.
38:03

GVG-677
Hot post blow job cumkiss followed by perving on her proceeding to flirt with neighbor. hot milf.
36:19

Reactions: nocturnale

bjkissu

Oct 30, 2018
DJE-67
Stunning woman in a red traditional dress in a hallway with 3 guys standing in their underwear. She approaches the first and does all the work sucking him off and proceeds to kiss and do the same to the second and then again onto the third.
46:53

In a schoolgirl outfit blowing him in a bathroom. She sucks him off and then kisses him while jerking him.
1:28:33

NITR-318
Last scene has a bit of a gangbang with 3 old guys while she is wearing some sexy lingerie. lots of blowjobs followed by kissing.
2:10:00

DMOW-152
This scene is really hot. She is stunning in office clothes with a bit of femdom attitude as she blows him. She gets mad at him for cumming in her mouth.. so she shows him all the cum on her tongue and makes him lick it/kiss her.
41:45

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
ok I couldn't take this any longer. I found this website because of this thread and love it. but the lack of new posts has forced me to signup and add my own - thanks guys. /sarcasm

Well then, thanks for your updates and welcome ;)

If you have more, please let us know.

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
Watch HNDS 059

Second Scene, she starts blowing a lot of guys in a row. Some of the guys ask to kiss her, only seconds after she's blown another guy. Never much cum involved, but still interesting.

Reactions: Kinhein

cumcrzy

Jul 22, 2016
This is not exactly cum kissing but I thought some may appreciate it... Creampie eating after having multiple guys creampie.

HND-593 62:00

Reactions: clm123

bjkissu

Oct 30, 2018
pred-126
Two hot scenes with a stunning girl giving guys handjobs and blowjobs before making them cum and sucking their cocks. After kissing the guys. One scene she is asking for kissu before she kisses him.

nocturnale

Apr 19, 2012
idbd-782 - 1.45, 2.39, 3.03. It's an 8 hour comp and the timecodes are from the first half.

IPX-249 - 1.44, 2.11. Both are post cum blowjob to kiss but are good nonetheless.