Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Many thanks to TarPitWu for starting this thread.

View attachment 300017
OBA-005: In the last scene, a guy cums on her breasts and in her mouth, and afterwards, they embrace and kiss.

View attachment 300019
OBA-040: Around 38:50, a guy cums on her breasts and she sucks the remaining cum from his dick, and after that, they kiss.

I do also have at least one more movie where a mature woman shares the man's cum back with him, but I don't recall the title code offhand. From what I recall, in that scene, the guy is sick and home from school, and his "mother" helps him feel better by fucking him. After he shoots his cum into her pussy, she climbs on top of his face and lets it drip down into his mouth. I will look for that title code as soon as I remember to.

OBA-005 and OBA-040 are right up my alley! Especially OBA-040!

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
XMOM-05: snowball at 45:00 (after receiving mouthful from guy #1, woman says to guy #2 "Now it's your turn" but kisses him first. When some of the snow drips on the floor, she says "Don't spill it.")
XMOM-06: Similar snowball at 34:00

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
XMOM-05: snowball at 45:00 (after receiving mouthful from guy #1, woman says to guy #2 "Now it's your turn" but kisses him first. When some of the snow drips on the floor, she says "Don't spill it.")
XMOM-06: Similar snowball at 34:00

Thank you for this update. Hope you find more ;)

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I love that you guys are giving us Item Numbers and even timecodes for your recommendations. That's great! I would like to recommend that you include the cover art for the DVD/Blu-Ray as well, just so we can see the actresses' faces too. It would help us prioritize our downloads.

-Sakana