Any more of this out there?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
That might be hard to find. Most of the JAV foot fetish and footjob material i see is linked to pantyhose and stocking kink, might be your best bet.

I see some of this in the girl-girl arena mostly on Ebisu-san (Mousouzoku) or Feti72. Probably not helpful to you unfortunately.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Not sure what title your source image is from but there's a Radix series ("I want to lick the soles of beautiful mature women") that might contain a few examples of what you're looking for, including both sucking her feet on the cover of NEO-714.

433neo714pl.jpg433neo741pl.jpg
433neo788pl.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Anon5001 and mago

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
Not sure what title your source image is from but there's a Radix series ("I want to lick the soles of beautiful mature women") that might contain a few examples of what you're looking for, including both sucking her feet on the cover of NEO-714.

View attachment 3215695View attachment 3215696
View attachment 3215697
Funnily enough, my pic cones from the same series. Took a brief look at the entire series at one point but it was mostly just FC2 grade girls so I wasn't much interested but thinking about it, if it would be anywhere it would be in the other videos in the series.

GrannyBongo

Jan 24, 2018
"FC2 grade girl"
what does it mean?
Funnily enough, my pic cones from the same series. Took a brief look at the entire series at one point but it was mostly just FC2 grade girls so I wasn't much interested but thinking about it, if it would be anywhere it would be in the other videos in the series.