Any Active, Former Or Suspended Users Of Scanlover

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TheOppaiAddict

Former User Of Scanlover
Aug 10, 2021
So I signed up on June 12th of this year and after three months of being a very active user my account gets suspended. It wasn't because I was insulting anyone or inciting arguments or anything like that. The suspension came at the expense of being "Too Opinionated" on a public forum no less.

Mind you I've seen people throw racist, homophobic and downright deplorable statements there that have gone unnoticed until someone points it out. And the accounts rarely if ever get suspended or even flagged. The only thing I'm guilty of doing is being opinionated and my account gets suspended go figure.

I don't know how long the suspension is going to last and honestly I don't care I know when I'm not wanted. Would love to hear from active, former or suspended users of what there experience has been like there.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
I don't like the premise of this thread, it's just gonna end up in a schoolyard us vs them type of discussion.
And btw being an user for 3 months ain't that long of a time, there are people on scanlover that have been there for over 15 years.

TheOppaiAddict

Former User Of Scanlover
Aug 10, 2021
I don't like the premise of this thread, it's just gonna end up in a schoolyard us vs them type of discussion.
And btw being an user for 3 months ain't that long of a time, there are people on scanlover that have been there for over 15 years.
You don't like the premise of this thread because YOU think it's going to be an "Us vs Them" kind of discussion? Did it occur to you that I just wanted to have a civil discussion about the forum? The reason why I posted this thread was because I was only there for 3 months. I want to speak to those who where there longer that's the point of this topic.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i am on that scanlover for ...... since they are bigger than this..
infact i am bad , i comment with my heart and i never got problem becuase people dont understand what i comment .
bad english help me.
infact if i got baned or such then i will waited.
it just online chatting ...lots of people and admin is people too
sometime we need to share what we dont want it and its called ...... whats happen to me ....what i am wrong.
i used to fight people here too ... look at my motto . and may be you feel it
i want to forget and i still remember .

TheOppaiAddict

Former User Of Scanlover
Aug 10, 2021
i am on that scanlover for ...... since they are bigger than this..
infact i am bad , i comment with my heart and i never got problem becuase people dont understand what i comment .
bad english help me.
infact if i got baned or such then i will waited.
it just online chatting ...lots of people and admin is people too
sometime we need to share what we dont want it and its called ...... whats happen to me ....what i am wrong.
i used to fight people here too ... look at my motto . and may be you feel it
i want to forget and i still remember .
Well obviously between the two Scanlover is the one with the most noterity. However that doesn't give the Admin/Mods a right to silence people for having an opinion. In those three months I had endured an incredible amount of backlash from other members with a history of problems. And instead of the Admin/Mods chiming in to curb it they instead picked and chose comments to flag. How did that solve anything? It didn't. It was like putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound it did nothing. I'm suspended those people are not if anything it comes off as favoritism which an Admin/Mod should never be.