user limited to seeding only??

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BadGuy

May 3, 2009
Hi guys, I know I'm a true lurker, and I don't post much at all... even though I kinda claimed that I would. But here's the thing. I download through an off-premise computer with a high speed (100mbit) connection. It's pretty awesome as I get all my stuff quickly like that. And I can just easily seed whatever with 100mbit speed. Now this has all been fine and dandy up until today (though I hadn't downloaded that much lately so this is probably... definitely going on longer). I get the following message:
[Failure reason "access denied, user limited to seeding only (consult the limiter FAQ)"]

And well I went to search for this limiter FAQ, but have been unable to find it. I think that me downloading with this box benefits everyone, so I'm wondering what can be done here.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
That message is sent to you by a tracker. Akiba-online doesn't run it's own tracker. Find out which one it is, visit their site, and ask there.

You probably are trying to access a private torrent using an account that has been limited because of excessive abuse.

BadGuy

May 3, 2009
That message is sent to you by a tracker. Akiba-online doesn't run it's own tracker. Find out which one it is, visit their site, and ask there.

You probably are trying to access a private torrent using an account that has been limited because of excessive abuse.

Ah... *should have checked that before* thanks... I thought it was akiba tracked! stupid me... Thanks for pointing that out though *bangs head on table* :defeat: