Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I've got two sets named p_anju_st1_02.
Can someone tell me which is correct, and what name the other should have?

Attachments

• p_anju_st1_02_001.jpg
    p_anju_st1_02_001.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 800
  • p_anju_st1_02_001(1).jpg
    p_anju_st1_02_001(1).jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 686

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I've got two sets named p_anju_st1_02.
Can someone tell me which is correct, and what name the other should have?
if you had gone to the second post of this thread you would have found it

but here it is, code error from minisuka I believe

PS,
another reason to have the vital information,
hence why I insist on correct and full information on posts

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
if you had gone to the second post of this thread you would have found it

but here it is, code error from minisuka I believe

PS,
another reason to have the vital information,
hence why I insist on correct and full information on posts
Thanks for pointing it out, but I was working from a set based on filename, and the only way the second post would have helped is if I knew what the correct name was to begin with... Obviously I didn't.

Searching for p_anju_st1_02, before your reply, listed only the two sets I pointed out, with no notation of error. p_anju_st1_01 did, but I wasn't looking for p_anju_st1_01, so I didn't see that notation either.

Thanks again.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thanks for pointing it out, but I was working from a set based on filename, and the only way the second post would have helped is if I knew what the correct name was to begin with... Obviously I didn't.

Searching for p_anju_st1_02, before your reply, listed only the two sets I pointed out, with no notation of error. p_anju_st1_01 did, but I wasn't looking for p_anju_st1_01, so I didn't see that notation either.

Thanks again.
sorted the second post out, now edited

Reactions: KaiEr

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
Am I mistaken, or wasn't there a torrent of an Anju set collection? Like a comprehensive one? There's one small one of im out o.tv , but I recall there being a much larger one. I thought it would be easier to use that to fill in the gaps in my collection than to ask for the U15 forum to be reupped

finalfantasy7

Akiba Citizen
Feb 22, 2007
Am I mistaken, or wasn't there a torrent of an Anju set collection? Like a comprehensive one? There's one small one of im out o.tv , but I recall there being a much larger one. I thought it would be easier to use that to fill in the gaps in my collection than to ask for the U15 forum to be reupped
There is no torrent here in the forum, i searched it and nothing found. And i think there is only a few ppl who have a complette collection, including me maybe.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016