Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Cobranaconda

Jan 13, 2011
Buy a ticket.
Fresh is pretty good. They give you a stamp card and if you spend 30k yen you get discounts for when you shoot at their studio. For these Special Event ones I'm not sure (usually for their "session" things you just turn up and get charged when you leave; for their "premium" (one photographer, one model) sessions you book through their site). The special event has a bunch of models on different floors at different times and while at the sessions there's usually a timer (30 seconds to one minute before they yell "交代です!" and the next photographer in line takes pictures) at the special events it might be just free-for-all like those outdoor cosplay shoots.

petardinho

Jan 5, 2010
by the way, she just announced that she will be retiring from dancing and will celebrate her last birthday event on 11/23, this because she has uterine fibroids disease, thankfully benign, and cause some pain when dancing. She didnt mention retirement from Gravure or Concafe maid so probably she will focus only on those.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
by the way, she just announced that she will be retiring from dancing and will celebrate her last birthday event on 11/23, this because she has uterine fibroids disease, thankfully benign, and cause some pain when dancing. She didnt mention retirement from Gravure or Concafe maid so probably she will focus only on those.
lets wish her the very best, whatever she decides for the future, if it benefits her to retire then, she goes with my best wishes and thoughts

Thank you for informing us petardinho

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
The preview for the BFAA-096 is now available !!!

Seems pretty good !n_1471bfaa096pl.jpg

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Oh man, it looks so good! Thanks @Tokyoboy77 for reporting!

One thing, I guess she is never letting her hair grow again like in her youth anymore... She looks great either way, but that super long hair looked pretty cool actually.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Oh man, it looks so good! Thanks @Tokyoboy77 for reporting!

One thing, I guess she is never letting her hair grow again like in her youth anymore... She looks great either way, but that super long hair looked pretty cool actually.
If I remember well, I read, couple months (years?) ago, that she wanted her hair to go back, but that it was not coming back because of her health issues.
Maybe another person could confirm or correct this? (it was so long time ago that i'm not absolutely sure about it anymore).

retrojav

Akiba Citizen
Dec 14, 2019
The preview for the BFAA-096 is now available !!!

Seems pretty good !View attachment 3351248

BFAA-096 clips will be posted here:

IMG Sets:

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Thanks for all of those ! Looks promising !!

BTW Anju has been complaining about a weird stalker.
Japan is not as safe for girls as a lot of people think in western countries.

It's a problem for her job at the Cafe...

Edit: there has been so weird that she has to stop working at the Cafe....seriously we have a problem here.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

petardinho

Jan 5, 2010
actually the description of the dvd is pretty funny and maybe will be her best release yet
"Now is the time to turn those worries into weapons. The latest work by the extremely popular Anju Kazuki is a unique work that focuses on her modest bust, which is both her problem and her greatest charm. Anju-chan's big bust plan planned for you, the person she loves. I worked hard to give her a thorough massage and to be watched. Please come and see Anju-chan's "resolve" in 2024."

waiting for the sample vid

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Title of her new DVD: Cinderella Story ~Anju-chan's Breast Growth Dairy~ シンデレラストーリー ~杏ちゃんの育乳日記~
the theme seems to be breast enlargement, maybe she will wear the prosthetic at some point

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
The outfits seem to be getting skimpier…

And “breast growth?” I actually thought it was a strength, not a weakness, that her appearance has changed very little (including her figure) from her early days.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
The outfits seem to be getting skimpier…

And “breast growth?” I actually thought it was a strength, not a weakness, that her appearance has changed very little (including her figure) from her early days.

Generally speaking, from a gravure perspective, men in Japan want more breasts. I mean, objective of Gravure is to satisfy desires of those who buy.
And here for that it is good to have small head, big breasts and a good butt.

It is complicated to be Rank 1 or Rank 2 gravure idol without.
I understand that people who follow Anju since she started will think different, but for me the description is quite accurate. And more important Anju is good at joking about that. I remember old joke from her on twitter it was a message like "I don't have breasts so I sell butt" (sorry for my average English, it may not sound funny).