Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Silly question maybe, but does Anj(y)u speak any English ? If fso, does anyone have a clip ? Thanks in advance :)
In whatever delivery (Tiktok, live, instagram...) I never saw her speak english. I think i remember she say she does not speak any foreign langage at all
Edit : If you look her last stories instagram, even for "thank you" she said "tank you". I think it is now really clear her english is not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: waspie

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Thanks for sharing the preview to BFAA-100 @Tokyoboy77 !

Well, it looks like an Anju release alright. I like that there seems to be a lot of speech and interaction with the camera. Perhaps it isn't as lewd because it was still produced under the "old" director? Maybe her next title will shake things up a bit.

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Thanks for sharing the preview to BFAA-100 @Tokyoboy77 !

Well, it looks like an Anju release alright. I like that there seems to be a lot of speech and interaction with the camera. Perhaps it isn't as lewd because it was still produced under the "old" director? Maybe her next title will shake things up a bit.
Maybe... Just to be more clear and avoid miss understanding: Asamichan did not say the old director is gone for ever.
Just that for the next DVDs it is another one director.

llmi12312

Mar 10, 2024
the photographer takes so many pics as shown in gallery movie clips. where do the pics go? anyone suggest how to download all the pics. I'am ready to pay premium as well. plz help