Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reversevil

Akiba Citizen
Nov 24, 2019
bfaa-073-jpg.3202382

DOWNLOAD:

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
A girl does not need floppy, sloppy titties to be sexy.

I wish they'd never grow up, but if they have to, Anju did it well.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Looking for the original set for this outfit if anyone can find the code for me:
thum_b.jpg

I believe it's from 2018-2019

scanned through this thread and can't find anything

Edit: it was found thanks

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I hope she gets better soon

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Next DVD release date is officially announced ! It will be on November 25 "乙女のはにかみ":

I thought it would come out end of october, but there is 西永彩奈 instead !

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Could some kind person translate what she is saying here ? :confused: Thanks !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-29 002856.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-29 002856.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 229

nitjus

Jan 10, 2018
Could some kind person translate what she is saying here ? :confused: Thanks !

She's in the middle of answering some question or other, I'd say. She's talking about a girl or girls who work part-time and diligently save money to buy a present for their boyfriend. She's probably not talking about herself, but it's hard to say. Sorry - that's the best I can do!

Reactions: CoolKevin

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
oh - she laughs near the end because she stumbled over her words a bit
It's not what she says that you are really asking about, but her hand motion. I could fantasize on all kinds of things she might be saying, but her hand motion is simply expressing hard work for low pay, (not easy work for high pay).

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Aha ! Yes, i did think the hand motion was a fantasy too good to be true lol. Won't be long until some of them go down that route anyway i suppose :rolleyes:
Thank you all :)

nitjus

Jan 10, 2018
sorry - didn't even notice a hand motion. Thought it was a serious question. I'll know better next time.

Last edited:

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
And once more she is super sick... this time 40° fever and has to cancel everything.... it seems that her and asami are fighting about who is the weakest / illiest. At the end it becomes weird.
I mean, people in their 20s are usually not sick on a weekly basis, right?
Tiring...

• Sad
Reactions: Death Metal

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
And once more she is super sick... this time 40° fever and has to cancel everything.... it seems that her and asami are fighting about who is the weakest / illiest. At the end it becomes weird.
I mean, people in their 20s are usually not sick on a weekly basis, right?
Tiring...

it happens a lot nowadays and because as a rule it is shrugged off, it is not noticeable, and it is mostly the vaccinations,