• Yes

Votes: 96 98.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

metalpeterclon

Jul 30, 2021
I completely spaced this off. Hopefully some people are still around seeding it
Sorry, creating torrents I'm new, I created that torrent a long time ago and I never saw anyone downloading it, I don't know if it's because I had to do some configuration or something, maybe configure trackers or something, could someone tell me how to create a torrent correctly?

Reactions: svc3166

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
Sorry, creating torrents I'm new, I created that torrent a long time ago and I never saw anyone downloading it, I don't know if it's because I had to do some configuration or something, maybe configure trackers or something, could someone tell me how to create a torrent correctly?
Unfortunately I have no idea.

I wouldn't be able to get them all now anyway... data limit caps on internet provider.

If you get some advice and decide to try again, I'll try to pay better attention (or you can send me a PM)

I appreciate the gesture.

INDIA

May 15, 2008
Appreciated.

I have data caps so I can't download it all immediately... I'm doing it piece by piece. If you don't want to seed for an extended period of time I understand.
i can seed. sometimes connection get lost or computer decides it wants to be an asshole and crash. or isp gets nosy and say "hey, u doing torrents?" :eek:

INDIA

May 15, 2008
Classic hentai anime collection. rare hard to find. with subtitles uncensored

34stLAc1_o.png

Attachments

• Classic Hentai Collection.torrent
    919.6 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

INDIA

May 15, 2008
18 plus so you'll know

Dead or Alive Complilation