An Azumi Mizushima Video Surfaced

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
For about half a minute I thought you were referring to a potentially uncensored movie starring AZUMI KAWASHIMA. Older fans would have a heart attack if that was the case.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
almost choke my self when I read the tittle, I thought she comeback or her uncenssored vid been release

Are these uploads even legit? Whenever I see posts on Javlibrary with filehosts that barely anyone else uses, i always assume it's fake.

yes, from my experiences only rapid and extmatrix from there that already proven valid

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Are these uploads even legit? Whenever I see posts on Javlibrary with filehosts that barely anyone else uses, i always assume it's fake.

I use Filejoker all of the time, but recently some of those links just go to "Error".

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
almost choke my self when I read the tittle, I thought she comeback or her uncenssored vid been release

yes, from my experiences only rapid and extmatrix from there that already proven valid

Yeah, I would lose my mind too. She would take over the year like Hana Kano did last year. Sorry for the misleading title. I didn't even know that this video existed, so I hope people keep their eyes out for it!

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007

Those two, along with Datafile, seem to be the holy trinity of filehosts for JAV right now. Though Datafile is barely used on Javlibrary, it has it's uses. (TDarkangel for example.)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, I would lose my mind too. She would take over the year like Hana Kano did last year. Sorry for the misleading title. I didn't even know that this video existed, so I hope people keep their eyes out for it!

no problem ;)

I've seen this one from JAV Library but because its solo performance, I don't pay attention

would love to see her comeback, her body movement was amazing, how she could spread her legs like that ... fantastic

Those two, along with Datafile, seem to be the holy trinity of filehosts for JAV right now. Though Datafile is barely used on Javlibrary, it has it's uses. (TDarkangel for example.)

yup

ah almost forget about TDA, used to visited it daily, sometimes it have vids that I can't find from other resources

after ryushare gone, hosting choice are spread into many brands, no one are so dominate anymore

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

datafile links are annoying. Datafile and Filejoker are the few hosts I can't use. Depfile works well and the links are rarely down. Some websites use obscur hosts to force you to buy a premium account with their referring link.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
datafile links are annoying. Datafile and Filejoker are the few hosts I can't use. Depfile works well and the links are rarely down. Some websites use obscur hosts to force you to buy a premium account with their referring link.
We should start AkibaFile. Haha!!

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

seems I should try depfile, its good ?

I was hesitated, I'm not sure its really dependable, and seems not much JAV are upload there, but now I seen more more JAV has been uploaded to depfile

Well should start AkibaFile. Haha!!

we need fast, dependable and cheap hosting ;)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Thread title definitely made me think she was starting a come back :confused:

Nonetheless, interested in the title in OP should anyone get it.

& I'll keep praying for that return ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thread title definitely made me think she was starting a come back :confused:

Nonetheless, interested in the title in OP should anyone get it.

& I'll keep praying for that return ;)

Azumi Mizushima, Risa Murakami, Satomi Suzuki, Hitomi Kitagawa, Ameri Ichinose and Ren Azumi are definitely should comeback to AV ;)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
seems I should try depfile, its good ?

I was hesitated, I'm not sure its really dependable, and seems not much JAV are upload there, but now I seen more more JAV has been uploaded to depfile

we need fast, dependable and cheap hosting ;)

When I look for links on JAVLibrary, especially for popular titles, it's not rare to see rapidgator, uploaded dead links but depfile are still working.

Azumi Mizushima, Risa Murakami, Satomi Suzuki, Hitomi Kitagawa, Ameri Ichinose and Ren Azumi are definitely should comeback to AV ;)

Satomi Suzuki is still around if I'm not mistaken. I would like to see Hitomi Kitagawa back to AV, she's probably the girl who did the most harem movies, she's really great.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
When I look for links on JAVLibrary, especially for popular titles, it's not rare to see rapidgator, uploaded dead links but depfile are still working.

seems its like extmatrix, their links have still active for years

while rapidgator links are short lifespan, many are active for few months only :mad:

rapidgator are cheaper to buy, but suck longevity

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Satomi Suzuki is still around if I'm not mistaken. I would like to see Hitomi Kitagawa back to AV, she's probably the girl who did the most harem movies, she's really great.

yes, but so far her censsored vid after "back from retirement" still only one, so still not valid enough to consider her still around, I wish she will release new vids regulary again at least once each month, would love to see plenty more vids from her

Hitomi Kitagawa was great, she was very active, done almost anything in AV, and she fun character, thats important I think, girls like her, Haruki Sato, Hibiki Otsuki can make the acts be more interesting

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
seems its like extmatrix, their links have still active for years

while rapidgator links are short lifespan, many are active for few months only :mad:

rapidgator are cheaper to buy, but suck longevity

You're right, I forgot exmatrix. I often find working links on javfree.me for movies released few years ago. To avoid buying premium accounts on each host, I use an unrestricted downloader.

yes, but so far her censsored vid after "back from retirement" still only one, so still not valid enough to consider her still around, I wish she will release new vids regulary again at least once each month, would love to see plenty more vids from her

Indeed, it would be great if she was back with regular new movies. And when actresses don't have a twitter account or something similar, it's not easy at all to know if they are still in the business or not.

Hitomi Kitagawa was great, she was very active, done almost anything in AV, and she fun character, thats important I think, girls like her, Haruki Sato, Hibiki Otsuki can make the acts be more interesting

Absolutely, a girl with a fun character is important and make everything more interesting. Speaking of Haruki Sato, she did several movies with Hitomi. I have MIRD-129 with those two.

Reactions: supersam and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
You're right, I forgot exmatrix. I often find working links on javfree.me for movies released few years ago. To avoid buying premium accounts on each host, I use an unrestricted downloader.

combo package would be smart solution ;)

from what I've seen in JAV Library now depfile have some vids that not available on extmatrix and rapidgator (yet) so started to make me want to buy its premium access

Indeed, it would be great if she was back with regular new movies. And when actresses don't have a twitter account or something similar, it's not easy at all to know if they are still in the business or not.

yes

or when they comeback suddenly using different stage name, oftenly we don't notice it until months later

Absolutely, a girl with a fun character is important and make everything more interesting. Speaking of Haruki Sato, she did several movies with Hitomi. I have MIRD-129 with those two.

yup, seems they are was very close, they have some vids together, my 2 other favorites : Satomi Suzuki and Wakba Onoue performed in MIRD-129 too ;) so its perfect casts for me

have you watch HNDS-013 ? its great, with Hibiki Otsuki, Koharu Aoi, Ai Uehara, Wakaba Onoue, Karen Hazuki another vids with perfect casts. And ZUKO-042 is one of my most favorite performance from Haruki Sato, Hitomi Kitagawa and Ayu Sakurai performed very good too

Hibiki Otsuki with Yui Hatano, Nozomi Hazuki and Saki Hatsumi are oftenly perfomed together too, looks like they have buy 1 get 1 free promotion

btw just realize JAV Library now are better with their combination search, they have fixed some bugs

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
yes

or when they comeback suddenly using different stage name, oftenly we don't notice it until months later

So annoying. It's like we have to be Sherlock Holmes lol to keep track on their realeases.

yup, seems they are was very close, they have some vids together, my 2 other favorites : Satomi Suzuki and Wakba Onoue performed in MIRD-129 too ;) so its perfect casts for me

Yes, the cast was great. Most of times, I skip parts where my favourite(s) actress(es) is(are) not in but I remember watching all scenes from MIRD-129.

have you watch HNDS-013 ? its great, with Hibiki Otsuki, Koharu Aoi, Ai Uehara, Wakaba Onoue, Karen Hazuki another vids with perfect casts. And ZUKO-042 is one of my most favorite performance from Haruki Sato, Hitomi Kitagawa and Ayu Sakurai performed very good too

Hibiki Otsuki with Yui Hatano, Nozomi Hazuki and Saki Hatsumi are oftenly perfomed together too, looks like they have buy 1 get 1 free promotion

btw just realize JAV Library now are better with their combination search, they have fixed some bugs

I didn't see HNDS-013. But a movie with scenes on the beach, I say yeah !!! For ZUKO-042, I might have seen the trailer, but I'm not sure. I will double check haha.

I didn't even know that there was a combination search on JAVLibrary lol, most of time I just type the ID and search.