AMWF forced ??

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
The fat guy that did Mia also tied up Abigaile in Japan. He's always the nasty too much tongue guy that likes to slurp his and others semen and he got a huge leg fetish. Recently, he done mikami and the new Miura girl from s1.

seitoseitan

Nov 7, 2014
The fat guy that did Mia also tied up Abigaile in Japan. He's always the nasty too much tongue guy that likes to slurp his and others semen and he got a huge leg fetish. Recently, he done mikami and the new Miura girl from s1.
LOL Taku-chan is always great for me. He's got hungry whenever he sees those hot bodies!!

Here's his fb if anyone interested:

https://web.facebook.com/AVactoryoshimurataku/

Reactions: rebush

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
LOL Taku-chan is always great for me. He's got hungry whenever he sees those hot bodies!!

Here's his fb if anyone interested:

https://web.facebook.com/AVactoryoshimurataku/

He's one of the lucky few that never done any one ugly. Like the elder in his 70s or 80s, they are cast as the ugly old stereotype themselves that satisfy certain demographic that they have a chance to score with a hot young voluptuous av idol. In reality, the girls just put on a show at the events while they get better offers from wealthier clients or business partners.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Not long ago on this thread, Papcio2 demonstrated great kind-heartedness by offering to make SITW-013 available with me in mind, but the giant 3+ GB size and horrid Ryushare links made me balk.

Now will you look at those mysterious Putlocker links above for a reasonable one gig or so. I can't pretend to know how Papcio2 managed this. Did he find them, already in existence? Probably not. Did he upload them? I dunno. Did he re-encode the movie, knocking it down to a third of the size? I dunno, I dunno, I dunno.

All I know is that Papcio2 has shown himself to be an extremely thoughtful and considerate gentleman. I salute you, mon legionnaire.

I found myself on the sleazeball stream site Sexvidx, and would like to re-visit a film discussed on the first page of this thread, along with a couple of others.

Blond Woman Captured! Scary Movie Creampie r*** Hell! Chapter 3 [STC-010]

attachment.php

The one with Allie James. I had provided links found on the Internet, which have now gone bad.

I had warned the second half, the scene with Allie, was missing. I see from the archives there was lamentation that available versions all had the second half missing.

Here is a stream alternative for the first half, at 537 MB.

I am also reading on the first page that Banfoosh reported having downloaded from the now-dead links, so he won't make use of the leaner version above. Yet he - and you - may be interested in snatching the rare second half of this movie. The catch? You will need an Ryushare premium account. (Second catch: the file is top-heavy, at 1.3 GB):

http://ryushare.com/54ac886fddda/stc00010dmb2.wmv

(The link, from the archives, has been credited to uploading Member Mihiiro.)

In addition, two other movies keeping with the theme of this thread:

Beautiful Mature Age Fifty Blond Wife Fucked ! [STC-004]

Sort-of-painless downloads in two parts; Part 1, at 352 MB, Part 2 at 345 MB. (Server VIP #07)

Beautiful mature blond wife age fifty, which is criminal, continued! Beautiful booty ripe to continue to be r***ing inexorably intravaginal ejaculation-??-?? ~! Uterus ?? endless destruction! ! [STC-006]

Sort-of-painless download, at 671 MB (Server VIP #07)

"I had warned the second half, the scene with Allie, was missing. I see from the archives there was lamentation that available versions all had the second half missing."

Hi. Can you upload this second half again? thank you!