Ami Sasano Sofmap event video

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
A video of the Sofmap event for Ami Sasano’s Foxy Lady DVD was uploaded to two YouTube channels; one was きゅうすたYT and I think the other was Naver Matome. The name of the video was “busty グラドル・佐々野愛美(89G)が小顔にもなるヒール・スクワットを披露|15th DVD『美少女伝説 Foxy Lady/スパイスビジュアル』”
Both channels were terminated at some point in 2020. Naver Matome shut down business entirely and YouTube claimed きゅうすたYT violated their rules on sexual content (which sounds like BS given what I’ve seen of it compared to other stuff on YouTube). So both uploads of the video are lost.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Well, within a couple hours of posting this, I discovered that Hime City backed up all their videos on their site, including this one. You need to either register an account or link your Google/Yahoo account to watch videos, but it’s all there for free. They also sell original content, so that’s another discovery.

Reactions: arnold22947