AkumaMega's Fighting/Boxing/Wrestling Downloads (keep discussion to material only)

pleesio

Feb 2, 2013
Hi There,the RCT (Rocket) Catfight series was i think one of the best catfight series ever,i never seen better! Sadly they stopped this series abrupt about 3 years ago and now producing only lesbian fake wrestling and a lot of other nonsens. Does anybody knows why this excellent series stopped?

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

Player_20

Nov 19, 2009
Hi There,the RCT (Rocket) Catfight series was i think one of the best catfight series ever,i never seen better! Sadly they stopped this series abrupt about 3 years ago and now producing only lesbian fake wrestling and a lot of other nonsens. Does anybody knows why this excellent series stopped?

Probably because those were real fights with real injuries. There were a few times where the winner actually sustained heavy enough injury they got replaced half way through. There were at least two instances that I remember.

Mizushima Ai(gar-358) lost but was given enough chance because someone had to leave due to injury.
Tachibana Hinata(gar-320) won in one case, but was replaced. They said "she fled from battle", but it's obvious she most likely had to be replaced due to injury.

Edit - Rct-400 a girl ends up getting a serious black eye.

Last edited:

vrilseeks

Mar 25, 2010
Probably because those were real fights with real injuries. There were a few times where the winner actually sustained heavy enough injury they got replaced half way through. There were at least two instances that I remember.

Mizushima Ai(gar-358) lost but was given enough chance because someone had to leave due to injury.
Tachibana Hinata(gar-320) won in one case, but was replaced. They said "she fled from battle", but it's obvious she most likely had to be replaced due to injury.

Regarding Tachibana Hinata, who would "they" be?

Player_20

Nov 19, 2009
Regarding Tachibana Hinata, who would "they" be?

Whoever put the text at the bottom of screen. However, I think it may have been another one now.
Checked gar-320 again and it says "怪我のため欠場" absent due to injury.
The one I'm remembering might have been someone else and/or from a different series(RCT?)

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012

Garcon's weren't staged?
I figured Rocket stopped due to insurance costs.

pleesio

Feb 2, 2013
Hi There Player_20.
thanks for your answer,yeah i thought myself something like this must be the reason,
but maybe they also could not find enoff girls anymore who dare to do this,if there were that much injuries,they probably may have to pay to high prices to find girls who still dared to do this,and could not find enoff girls anymore to continue the series.Wich is too bad.because i dont think we see anything like this series ever again.Im happy to have them all,the complete series.If anybody knows of other similar series,i be happy to hear about it.but i doubt it exists.
Yeah im surprised to hear that the garcons arent faked.But i admid after the RCT series these were among the best ive seen.But they also stopped making them,so theres not much left for the fans of real good catfights anymore,im not a fan of these so called pro style fights much posted here ect ... they look too much like fake,thats why i dont like them.but sometimes there are some good ones among them too.

Last edited:

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008

reversevil

Akiba Citizen
Nov 24, 2019
[MILD-328] Hime Kamiya 2005 Will Leverage The Full Four Hours

Release Date: 2005-07-29
Length: 240 min(s)
Director: ----