AkumaMega's Fighting/Boxing/Wrestling Downloads (keep discussion to material only)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lalabib

Jun 7, 2017
guys anyone has experience buying from abv.jp? are we able to download the video instead of getting the real video itself? i have read people saying you can actually download the vid

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
SOX-04 Delusion Mix Boxing Vol.04
Download file - 550.6 MB
SOX-04.wmv (550.6 Mb)
SOX-04.wmv - 550.6 MB
bjsox04.jpg

Reactions: m2z2

richlet

Sep 29, 2008
guys anyone has experience buying from abv.jp? are we able to download the video instead of getting the real video itself? i have read people saying you can actually download the vid
My understanding was that ABV is japan only. Aside from that I know nothing. If I'm wrong, someone please feel free to correct me.

speedo lover

Mar 27, 2009
I have ordered many times from ABV just use google translate to help click on the basket above DVD to order download. You may need to contact credix to get permission on your credit card

bbox

Jun 10, 2010
Register Forum and PM to Admin ZEUS. He will tell you how to pay him by bitcoin and how to download password to extract those files.

By the way, I don't have bitcoin currency, So I haven't contacted him for 3 months now. I don't know payment the method was changed yet.

I still don't get the process on how to buy from him using bitcoins? How does the process work from buying from him after he tells you the total?

Fulefoan

Feb 17, 2016
Hello Rayheng,

Thank you for your recent uploads but FGV-49 is missing the last 8+ minutes and I have downloaded both the 538MB and 495MB files. Could you please re-upload the full file? Thanks.