Akihabara Chiropractor Clinic Collection (updated Oct. 29)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
Thanks Winodano! With all the problems of trying to log on to AO, I seem to have missed some great posts, but now I search your user profile, find your recent posts and download from there. I can't get enough of the Akihabara series. Thanks again!

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
Thanks! I wonder, are japanese women as submissive as they seem to be in these videos? This guy is allowed to do just about anything, and very few of the women have refused or resisted him.

zappomax

Oct 20, 2008
But is It real??? In my country (Italy) in the same circumstance all girls, first give a full ammount of slaps to the "doctor" face and then call police...

xduggy

Mar 3, 2008
Why do I get an error on the first link of all the RS chiropractor links? - Something like....

RIFFò\AVI LISTÂ"hdrlavih8W‚GJÐ LISTØstrlstrh8vidsXVIDW‚@BGJ0ËÿÿÿÿÐ strfl(Ð XVIDîJUNK

Then I set the option of direct download off in RS settings it then allowed me to download the first file but then when I joined all the files with HJSplit I can only view the first 7 minutes of the video.

Does this mean the file has been changed by the people at RS?

BTW these chiropractor links look awesome! I hope they are real hehe.... I wish american society was a lot more like japanese society sexually. O well.... Thanks

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
When this happens, you need to copy and paste the link into your browser; this usually only happens on the first link.

I'm not sure why this happens.

supermax

Akiba Citizen
Oct 10, 2008
please continue upload other series, Winodano :)

dravidian

Oct 13, 2008
winodano,

This is the greatest series I have ever come across in this decade and there is no comparision to this series as it so real, authentic and great to watch.
I would say million thanks if you could post the missing voulme in this series like 13, 14 and 18.

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
winodano,

This is the greatest series I have ever come across in this decade and there is no comparision to this series as it so real, authentic and great to watch.
I would say million thanks if you could post the missing voulme in this series like 13, 14 and 18.

Working on them now - until the problem with Rapidshare!
I will post on Megaupload soon, when I have some time!