AKB48 中西里菜 Rina Nakanishi (やまぐちりこ Riko Yamaguchi) does goes XXX!

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
Please. These bitches will be back. Do you think after taking it multiple ways from dozens of guys they are going to get a job as a cashier at a store in the mall? they'll be back. hopefully nastier than ever! :-D
About Rico, she was already semi-retired from July 2011, except for one sex scene in star-323, so I'm not so sure she wants continue her AV career. However, I hope you're true.

synce

Mar 4, 2007
Are there any other former celebrities turned AV idols? I love the whole fall from grace thing, it makes the video 100 times hotter

synce

Mar 4, 2007
Holy shit 600 videos?? I assume most of those are former gravure idols or just plain fake, but that's fine too

IamMyself

Aug 8, 2010
Thanks a lot for sharing. Tried to download the parts but it always timed out. So again, thanks for this

jangkrikngicrit

Nov 19, 2008
she's a living proof that cuteness can become quite disqusting when combined with sex...

capricaone

Jul 14, 2010
Are you kidding me? Her videos are the hottest things ever on the internet. Watching her get fucked by dozens of guys was awesome. I hope someday we get some uncensored videos of her.

moebius22

Dec 12, 2008
Her two last scenes sucked hard. You could tell just by looking at her that she doesn't want to do it anymore.