AKB48 中西里菜 Rina Nakanishi (やまぐちりこ Riko Yamaguchi) does goes XXX!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
The Rico and Riku's last movie is very disappointing! Just one sex scene (with no interaction between the sisters that not even exchange a look with each other) and one useless jerkoff scene of a couple of minutes... I was a great fan of Rico, but SOD, with these shitty and boring movies, is destroying her career!

dk_dh238

Mar 12, 2010
maybe this is their last movie? :pandalaugh:
It seems so. :notagain::notagain:
The movie was extremely boring :exhausted:, what the hell with that :exhausted: I was expected a 6-some play with the 2 sisters and 4 other guys, it would be fun :exhausted:
Truly, after 7 months of break, she came back awfully :scared:

moebius22

Dec 12, 2008
After what you say, I'm not sure I want to waste the bandwidth. So their both through with JAV?

At least I have Kana Yume.

capricaone

Jul 14, 2010
I don't get it. The younger sister seems to be coming out with video after video. The next one is coming out in January whereas Riko seems to have slowed down. What's going on?

oliver23

Aug 2, 2010
Never though that somethin like that happen, but in the end was her choice so :nosebleed:.
thanks for the info

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I don't get it. The younger sister seems to be coming out with video after video. The next one is coming out in January whereas Riko seems to have slowed down. What's going on?

maybe she does not want to do it anymore, she may have a boyfriend that does not want her to do it, I could write down a lot of other reasons and get them all wrong, just respect her wishes, and wish her well

I wish her very well and may her dreams come true

capricaone

Jul 14, 2010
maybe she does not want to do it anymore, she may have a boyfriend that does not want her to do it, I could write down a lot of other reasons and get them all wrong, just respect her wishes, and wish her well

I wish her very well and may her dreams come true

God I hope not. I'm holding out for her doing anal and maybe even dp.

Kaleido

May 9, 2009
I kind of doubt that considering the content of the last video.

plus, most famous or 'famous' people that go to AV don't tend to go that hardcore, even gravure stars don't do anal or dp.

moebius22

Dec 12, 2008
What's the point of watching anal anyway if you can't see the penetration? They already act like they're killing them.

That's why I only watch JAV for a certain type of look from the girls - that's it.

Gonzo and Euro chicks are more my style.

capricaone

Jul 14, 2010
End on a whisper...oh well.

Please. These bitches will be back. Do you think after taking it multiple ways from dozens of guys they are going to get a job as a cashier at a store in the mall? they'll be back. hopefully nastier than ever! :-D