AKB48 中西里菜 Rina Nakanishi (やまぐちりこ Riko Yamaguchi) does goes XXX!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
just search it on google using a japanes txt then translate it
Is it really so hard to just paste a link for us? Or are you insisting that I have to sort through all of the 2ch posts that are posted anonymously and cannot be verified whether they're actually true or just baseless rumors?

For what it's worth, Rina's current thread on 2ch (which is quite active) still has no references to any news articles or other sources that give any credible evidence to her being "missing". A few people still post about her missing or having "left the country", but without showing any evidence why this is the case, they are just trolling (perhaps her prior brokenhearted wota fans who have gone emo and spout the typical "I hope she dies" vitriol the way only mentally unbalanced wota can).

I fully admit that there's no reason Rina can't leave Japan. But just because she may have left the country does not necessarily mean that she has gone "missing" or that her safety is necessarily in danger. Again, if something is genuinely wrong, I would expect an official statement (from her parents, her agency, the police, her former AKB friends, anyone who was last in contact with her).

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Well well well! Looks like all those rumors such as "Missing", "retiring after 6 Alice japan movies"......are fake and nonsence.

Why? becoz Rina is joining SOD! SOD debut coming soon on 8/1/2011!:piripi:

「やまぐちりこ 超極小モザイクDebut!!」

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Full cover for the SOD debut!

For the very first time! Rina was being fucked outdoor.

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
^ Yes. It's rumored that she might also debut in AV (with SOD) under the name Yamaguchi Riku.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
First photobook will be released next week (Feb 8), and first AV will be out next month (Mar 5).

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I want to see her mom get fucked now....

I also would like to see her mom, but not get fucked, mind you mother/daughter lesbian would be interesting, but for now I would settle for a Idol type video

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
[FULLATTACH]409775[/FULLATTACH]

Left: Rina (Rico)
Middle: Marika (Riku)
Right: mother Akiko
Bottom: younger brother

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
and I will stand by mine

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
She doesn't have another sister by the way, does she?

I translated her interview:

"But, I was abslutely a child who knew about things." Hedging words, but ones that make one wonder.
Then, in virgin--no-masterbation either--innocent idoling groups, how would deflowering...?
"2 years ago--it was."
It was during her idoling days. And, as for her virginity, it was "about 2 times, with a relation from show buisness."
It was a man about her father's generation. She didn't really go into detail. "The place was a clean hotel. I hadn't even done kissing before, so I had no understanding of what I should do. You shower, you get into the bed. You don't even know if for kissing you should close your eyes. I was worrying about these things."
Here then reporter gets carried away with his prose. I skip it,
"The truth is, that time, I don't remember much. I was just stressed out."
From then, was there a few other times you had sexual relations....? "Bit by bit I came to understand some good feeling things. For me, someone caressing the nape of my neck gives me a shiver. Some things like that I was able to learn."

heres a link to my site where I have a longer translation:
http://entheneu.blogspot.com/2011/02/akb48-rina-nakanishi-from-magazine.html
The full translation is a bit longer for those who are interested, about how innocent she was before and her reasons and AKB days, and then her motivation in AV

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
I read on another forum a post similar to this thread where someone says Riko says AV "is her hometown" or going to AV is like "going back to her hometown" or something.

Does anyone have the source for this? I will translate it as well. Or does anyone know what she meant?