AKB48 中西里菜 Rina Nakanishi (やまぐちりこ Riko Yamaguchi) does goes XXX!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
^ No, because it's not out yet.

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
^ Well, while we're on the subject...

:dotdotdot:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
They are just lookalikes.

But the covers are usually heavily photoshopped; in the actual movies, they usually look noticeably different.

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
Are they other AKB48 members ? Can you explain ? xD
No, they just look a bit like some other AKB members.

Janklodvandam's link is an AV featuring a Maeda Atsuko lookalike (only on the cover, 'cause the girl doesn't look like her at all).

The DVD cover I posted features a Shinoda Mariko lookalike.

EDIT: Ooops! Sorry, didn't see the last post.... :rainyday:

xz1b1t17

Jan 21, 2010
Has nobody found the photobook yet? :study:
I found one link searching through google but it needs a password which seems to be impossible to find.

xpsp3

Dec 4, 2008
I found the same file, its probably a fake as it came from the same source as the fake DVD mentioned earlier

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
Has nobody found the photobook yet?
The photobook has already been shipping, but there are no scans. Someone took a few quick photos of it:
View attachment 329064 View attachment 329065 View attachment 329066 View attachment 329067

Otherwise you can buy the photobook at Amazon JP:
Code:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4575302414/

Anyone have a trailer of the AV?
The only trailer is the same as before, only a basic introduction, no nudity and no actual sex scenes from the DVD:
[youtube]xqVbd8ndYCw[/youtube]

Riko (Rina) released a message for Lamtarra promoting the release of her DVD:
[youtube]8NEZCx8Eb-0[/youtube]

Alice posted sample screencaps for the DVD a week ago but has since removed them -- though not before they were reposted in many places:
[FULLATTACH]329068[/FULLATTACH]

Rest assured, any information that exists has already been posted here in this post/thread. As of this moment, there is no other information (screencaps, previews, DVD links, etc); you will just have to be patient for another 3 weeks until the DVD is released.

shochan99

Aug 30, 2009
thank you

At first i never think that this news will appear.
an AKB48 members which i love their songs, i feel “shocking” i guess, :exhausted:
but at the same time i feel exchited.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007

noks

Oct 30, 2009
new mai kuroki

:please:? have the movie of , mai hanano , or , , mai kuroki , ? help deliver load ? , beg for thank in tight advance:please:

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Looks like doing AV is better than act like high-school girl in AKB48:joker:
I think I'd rather attend japanese high school dressed as a girl for the full four years than have sex with those guys. In other words, I disagree.

Grishrak

Sep 24, 2008
:nosebleed:
i will patiently waiting for the AV debut :please:

Same with me but as the days near I'll be more easy to set off then someone who is quitting smoking.

If it gets released on a day I work, I WILL be calling out that day :cool:

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
That trailer is frustrating...
Yeah, the trailer is pretty frustrating. Rina doesn't look like she really wants to be there.

But in the end it was her decision. And she's already done at least two AVs, as well as the promotion bit posted earlier (you'd think if she couldn't stand it, she wouldn't bother with a second AV, or trying to promote her debut title). 2ch says she simply looks like she isn't used to sexual behavior, hence shock from previously being on camera as an idol to being on camera as an AV actress.

As a side note, a lot of other publishers are now trying to milk the AKB48 craze with look-alike JAVs, and even a faux pop idol group comprised of AV girls. Some AV girl agents even let their girls release (absolutely terrible) solo CDs, as well as other idol-like activities such as Ebisu Muscat.

[youtube]A8GbVE26nfs[/youtube]

View attachment 330648